The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First I want to thank all the members who reviewed SBGO several years ago and gave it such GREAT ratings and to thank Shooter45 for being such a good friend to SBGO and myself.
As those of you know who have been here for some years The UNSOLICITED TEST run by TFF rated SBGO as The BEST weapons lube on the planet.Thank you all for your honest opinions.
It is not only the best weapons lube on the planet,it is also the only PROVEN counter-islamonazi terrorist weapon produced and KNOWN by them on the planet also.SBGO was there when OBL bought the farm.
As those of you with SBGO experience know,it contains 13% Pork Grease in EVERY bottle.
While it is NOT in any way harmful to firearms,it is VERY harrnful to jihadis afterlives,according to their beliefs.
I have done much research and work on the Formula since the test.I was not happy being the BEST weapons lube on the planet,I want it to be the BEST weapons lube in the universe.
To that end,I have,instead of using already mixed additives,gone directly to the manufacturers of the prime additives and purchased the raw materials themselves.
The materials I use are referred to as "Superlubes" and "Nanolubes".These high end lubes are used by NASA in their space programs and in other high end applications.They are designed to withstand extremes in temperature and pressure.SBGO has an extremely low co-efficient of kinetic friction,the equivalent of ice on ice.
The superlube additives are designed to greatly reduce wear,friction and heat buildup, all of which spell either early demise from wear or malfunctions from overheating.
These I use in amounts designed to give you MAXIMUM PERFORMANCE in EVERY firearms application,from Bolt action,lever action and all manually operated firearms to Dillon Miniguns,SAWs,M60s and older FA weapons. Literally THOUSANDS of US troops who were deployed in the ME during the heaviest fighting used SBGO in their weapons. From their Berettas,M4s and other individual weapons to the .50 cal Ma deuces and Barrett 50s,ALL reports coming back to me praised SBGO for giving their weaponry a reliability previously unknown,and in fact,unheard of.
Despite,in some cases literally THOUSANDS of rounds being fired IN COMBAT I have NEVER had any reports of weapons failure when using SBGO as directed,on the entire weapon and ALL moving parts.
SBGO has 100% satisfaction rating and 100% delivery rate.If you order it you get it,and when you get it,you LOVE it.
That was the old formula,which TFF members again,rated as the BEST on the planet.
I'll go out on a limb and say that the NEW formula is the best in our Galaxy,quite possibly,Universe.I'll leave that to others to decide,but I am still looking for ways to improve the formula further.
As a Counter-Terror weapon/product it has been described as "The PERFECT counter-terror tool",and it has been that since 2004 when I created the first bottle [which I still have] in response to a now dead Al q leader telling his followers to "become more creative" in finding ways to destroy the USA and it's allies.Hope he likes the "creativity" of his enemies.
The xtreme PC climate of recent years has forced this old Marine to hunker down due to incoming and the possibility of persecution,er prosecution,with no available recourse for myself, and keep verbiage and advertisement to minimum,that is about to change. [Thank the Lord] and with the amount of in country terror attacks mounting DAILY I am now going back on the offensive and also providing those who care,a PROVEN tool of defense for our beloved country,The United States Of America.
The owner of this forum,Shooter45 has been most supportive to myself and SBGO,and I THANK him much for it and if you pull up the TEST of SBGO done by many members here,you will find his personal test done with a new STI 9mm where he bought the pistol new,cleaned off the preservative,lubed it with SBGO ONCE and proceeded to fire OVER 9000 [THAT'S thousand] rounds out of it before a gummy extractor claw failed to remove an MT cartridge,which he didn't attribute to SBGO but the fact it had NEVER been cleaned after the first application of SBGO,and he stated the pistol was SILL well lubed after the 9k rounds thru it.
SBGO provides a way to deter the attacks by wannabe ISIS operatives,and if that fails,it gives you a reliable firearm to take care of business.
I'll say that several EU counter-terror units have gotten SBGO orders,I'm currently in negotiation with EU militias being formed up in EU to supply them and US militia units and US military men and women use SBGO. Also a number of US LEOs have it,and if you look at the pictures on my website you will see the New York Port Authority Police "christening" the new WTC "Freedom"tower with SBGO.They're forced to use SBGO covertly due to PC madness.They also guard the bridges,tunnels,train and bus stations in NY.
SBGO IMPROVED is available NOW and we have added bumper stickers to our inventory along with T shirts and cleaning cloths with our logo and we do custom bottle labels.
I hope you who get the IMPROVED SBGO find it to be all that I say it is,I think you will.
Semper Fi
The Midnite Rider
www.silverbulletgunoil.net

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
When you reference "ice on ice "
I am assuming Polytetrafluoroethylene
PTFE
Good choice
Is the base stock a PAO?
I can neither confirm nor deny that PTFE is in it.There are other "superlubes" besides PTFE.I do NOT reveal what I use to anybody,ever.The world is FULL of thieves,which I know from experience with other of my creations.The base I keep to myself also.Just know IT WORKS.

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
I learned about SBGO on here a few months ago, ordered a bottle,and love it! Great stuff. Use it on all my guns. Even put a few drops on the ram of my press, also works great. Great stuff.

·
Super Moderator
38,385 Posts
I use it to lube just about everything that needs a light coat of oil. I went to your website and there isn't a choice to get the NEW and IMPROVED blend. Is all of it on the site new or is something else needed to get the new one?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I use it to lube just about everything that needs a light coat of oil. I went to your website and there isn't a choice to get the NEW and IMPROVED blend. Is all of it on the site new or is something else needed to get the new one?
It is NOW in every order,I just haven't labeled it as "improved" on the website.The old formula is in the archives.
Thanks for your support.
Semper Fi
One shot-One soul

·
Registered
21,266 Posts
I can neither confirm nor deny that PTFE is in it.There are other "superlubes" besides PTFE.I do NOT reveal what I use to anybody,ever.The world is FULL of thieves,which I know from experience with other of my creations.The base I keep to myself also.Just know IT WORKS.
I'm not trying to steal anything from anybody

I am accredited and certified by a global society and lubes is how I have made a living for the past 25 years with specialty in commercial and industrial applications so these things interest me that's all

·
Premium Member
3,818 Posts
I would order but you only accept Pay Pal a company that is anti- gun and anti 2nd admendment. I will not use them ever.

·
Administrator
24,969 Posts
I would order but you only accept Pay Pal a company that is anti- gun and anti 2nd admendment. I will not use them ever.
Bill, you never mentioned that when we were doing the giveaways a
few years ago. I'm sure Paypal was used getting a few gifts. As I recall, you even won a couple.
This is a one man operation with a great product.
Help him out.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm not trying to steal anything from anybody

I am accredited and certified by a global society and lubes is how I have made a living for the past 25 years with specialty in commercial and industrial applications so these things interest me that's all
I am not accusing you of attempting to do so.But by telling me you are a member of a GLOBAL society and specialize in EXACTLY what I make you do kind of make my point in keeping my proprietary formula a secret.SBGO has been PROVEN by those HERE to be superior to ALL other weapons lubes.Isn't that enough?

·
Premium Member
3,818 Posts
I got the one bottle I used from Carl.. I tried just before this years BBQ to order one from his website.. Pay Pal only.. I really do love his product.. But I will not support Pay Pal.. I even sent him a e-mail and did not even get a response.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Despite many claiming paypal is anti-gun,when the news broke that ST 6 used it,there was an uproar by muslims worldwide.They DEMANDED I be shut down for all kinds of reasons.My paypal account was frozen while they investigated,but shortly after it was thawed and paypal has not once since given me ANY problems.
I wonder just how principled those who boycott me would be IF they were threatened with being attacked by a lunatic Jihadi.
I realize this IS a FIREARMS Forum and everyone here has firearms and is able to return fire,but wouldn't it be better if they just packed up their tents and hit the bricks because THE REASON they do this is taken away?
I may be a guy with USMC tattooed on my arm,but I'm also someone who would rather NOT have to be spilling blood unless there is NO other choice.
Is it possible that by being the $$$$ in firearms transactions that they could be open to huge lawsuits by snivelers.
I have made this since 2004,you best believe OUR enemies want me DEAD,but then there is that little problem of what it is I make and HOW it affects their "afterlives".
In the election in Nov.there were 3 choices,those who want to rebuild our country,but that candidate maybe wasn't EXACTLY what you LIKED,Those who wanted to destroy the country and take away our guns and freedom,and the Independent candidate who everyone KNEW couldn't win,but maybe was liked IN PRINCIPLE more than Mr Trump.So do you throw away your vote and maybe the election and vote for the one your principles like or the one your heart and head KNOW will do the job,like him or not?
Principles are fine drinking tea with your pinky and nose in the air,they DON'T work in a winner take all streetfight,then they get your butt kicked around the block.

·
Registered
21,266 Posts
I am not accusing you of attempting to do so.But by telling me you are a member of a GLOBAL society and specialize in EXACTLY what I make you do kind of make my point in keeping my proprietary formula a secret.SBGO has been PROVEN by those HERE to be superior to ALL other weapons lubes.Isn't that enough?
I have zero interest in devloping and marketing gun oil

I just have a general interest in Tribology and like I said, I specialize in commercial and industrial applications and I never said I specialize in making gun oil:rolleyes:

I work in heavy industry. Compressors, large gear boxes, worm drives, stationary diesel engines, steam turbines, that sort of thing.

Testimonials are nice, but I look at lubricants by their physical properties and the application. I don't tell my customer to use this oil in their $250,000 gear box because some guys said its good stuff. In my world, I meet or exceed manufacture's specifications and measured performance through follow up analysis

The properties of the chemistry are of interest to me just like a chef would taste a dish and try to guess whats in it.
The lubes we have for our guns today are much better than the LSA we had when I was in the military!
I'm happy for you, it sounds like you have a good product with lots of satisfied customers.
I wish you nothing but sucess sir

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'm going to say that gun dealers inquire regular about wholesale SBGO because their CUSTOMERS want it.Some order,many don't when they find out that the ONLY way I can accept payment and continue is with paypal.ALL other payment companies require me to be PERSONALLY IDENTIFIED,paypal doesn't.
I have had hunters after me for YEARS my friends.Private investigators looking very hard to find me and where I operate from so I can be thrown to the wolves by the likes of the SPLC.
While I could open accounts in banks and credit card companies to take payments,think about just WHERE all that account info goes,maybe Pakistan,a muslim majority country?
While I am doing and have been for almost 13 year do what us Marines do,put myself in harms way to protect my people and country,committing suicide isn't on my agenda,not only that but I have people I care about I do NOT want to be collateral damage.
Now I'm going to say this,the reality is I don't give a hoot in hell if people don't want the ADVANTAGE I offer,for whatever reason.I didn't start this to make $$$$,I started it to fight terrorism.I TRIED very hard to GIVE the formula to the US Gov't but because it is as they termed it as being "Too politically incorrect" to use perhaps the most powerful counter-terror tool available,what I make has been ignored by the "Powers that be".
For that reason alone I went into the gun oil business.
To protect You and Yours.
I really could do much,much more to destroy our enemies BUT because highly "principled" gun dealers won't buy it because of paypal so many Americans don't have the opportunity to buy it and because of the vast amount of PC cowardice in the halls of power.
I have even had a great grandchild of General "Blackjack Pershing contact me and tell me what a PERFECT TOOL SBGO is to use against muslim jihadis.
Me and mine are plenty stocked up on SBGO and we advertise it.All they could know is I use it,not make it.As of today,despite the damage I have already done to their jihad and murder plans,and whether or not they have found out who I am,there hasn't been ANY sightings of jihadis in my area of the County I live in.
Oddly enough when we had our people deployed in the ME NO-ONE questioned me about using paypal when they wantted to order it for their sons,daughters husbands,whoever,they just wanted to know "How long till it arrives".
So the choice is simple,get what I make,deal with paypal and keep the wolves from the door or don't and maybe end up shooting it out on your front lawns.
Semper Fi

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
m
I have zero interest in devloping and marketing gun oil

I just have a general interest in Tribology and like I said, I specialize in commercial and industrial applications and I never said I specialize in making gun oil:rolleyes:

I work in heavy industry. Compressors, large gear boxes, worm drives, stationary diesel engines, steam turbines, that sort of thing.

Testimonials are nice, but I look at lubricants by their physical properties and the application. I don't tell my customer to use this oil in their $250,000 gear box because some guys said its good stuff. In my world, I meet or exceed manufacture's specifications and measured performance through follow up analysis

The properties of the chemistry are of interest to me just like a chef would taste a dish and try to guess whats in it.
The lubes we have for our guns today are much better than the LSA we had when I was in the military!
I'm happy for you, it sounds like you have a good product with lots of satisfied customers.
I wish you nothing but sucess sir
Maybe you should look up the thread HERE on the test DB
In MY world I have ALREADY met and exceeded ALL other manufacturers specs and the "measured performance analysis" is public record HERE on THIS forum.
Please,if you have doubts about the efficacy of SBGO don't use it.
Semper Fi

·
Registered
21,266 Posts
I said I was happy for you and wished you nothing but continued success
I meant nothing but good by that

Please forgive me sir, it seems in have offended you
I humbly offer my apologies and will not reply further in this conversation

1 - 20 of 49 Posts