The Firearms Forum banner

Info Needed on Colt 22

2K views 10 replies 4 participants last post by  Big Shrek 
#1 ·
Have obtained a Colt 22lr pistol,stainless. Grip & Trigger Guard all in one black H/Duty plastic. non adjustable R/sight, Bull barrel, Mag ejector release on rt hand side above trigger. Name on L/H side. COLT 22, At the rear of the slide is an opening, is something missing, or is that how its supposed to be. s/n PH26520. Is this a well known model,as Ive never seen one before & am not sure how to strip it down etc. Would appreciate any help with this. Many thanks Kestral

#10 ·
Have managed to find out a bit more, the hole at the rear of the slide disappears when pistol is cocked & ready to fire, The correct name for it is Colt Cadet 22 made between 1995 & 1999 only. Its not stainless as I thought but brushed Alluminem, Persons who actually own one will not part with them, So, I will be able to use it after all. What a happy man I am. Thanks everyone for all your time & help in getting a good result.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.