inlinefabrication dot com

Discussion in 'Link Exchange Listings' started by drymag, Feb 21, 2014.

1. drymag

drymag Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Hope this is ok to make a plug for a company.
    -
    Well after quitting time, I hopped on the email and sent a couple questions to Dan at inline fabrication. I got a quick reply. I had a couple other questions and he ping-ponged back answers. I originally thought I wouldn't hear until the next day or two. That was fast! This morning I checked email at 6:30am and had an email the items have been shipped (complete with a tracking number).
    -
    Check out the web site if you haven't as yet. Some nice reloading hobby materials. Reviews from what I have seen speak highly of Dan's service and products.
    -
    -

2. howlnmad

howlnmad Well-Known Member Supporting Member

76highboy was bragging up the ergo handle and light strips in one of his videos.

3. drymag

drymag Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I picked up the taller of the ultra mounts using the quick change top base. Then a separate quick change plate that attaches to each press. Also picked up the wall hang mounts for the presses not in use. I want to be able to use the press at home and in my camper when I travel. This set up will make that doable.
    -
    I was thinking of purchasing/installing a quick change base plate in the bench so I could plug/play there with the different presses. My camper will have a portable workmate table that I can set the ultramount on when camping.
    -
    Once I get this set up, will then determine which ergo handle I want to get.