Innocent Until Proven Guilty - EXCEPT........

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jim brady, Nov 12, 2017.

1. msheff

msheff Well-Known Member

I'm not so sure this isn't coming from McConnell. The last thing he wants is a senator he can't control. I really believe he will win the election regardless of what he is accused of.

2. jbmid1

jbmid1 Well-Known Member

I'm thinking most of the freedom loving people in Alabama won't let WA DC dictate who their leaders should be.

3. SA1911

SA1911 Member

The Republican Party under stewardship of neocons, especially McConnell and Ryan, have debased our country pursuant to its sinister agenda of globalism. Globalism is a plot to demolish American sovereignty. In fact, I do no know whether we're a satellite state of The Bush Family Cartel's New World Order, which is code for one-world-government.

Republican neocons are worse than liberal Democrats, for they feign patriotism while selling out America's middle class and stealing what little individual liberties we have remaining.

I used to be a loyal and dedicated Republican. I didn't leave the Republican Party. The Republican Party left me. Now I consider myself conservative in the mold of our Founding Fathers. The neocon co-opted Republican Party is a lighter shade of evil: the Democratic Party.

Republican neocons will obliterate our Second Amendment as quickly as Chucky Schumer, Diane Feinstein, Barbara Boxer, Mitch McConnell, Lindsey Graham, the Bush Family Crime Cartel, et al. By definition, neocons are hostile to the tenets of our Founding Fathers.

Fox News is the Neocon News Network. It's as bad as liberal media.

Roy Moore will be elected. Mitch McConnell, a treasonous traitor, must be voted out to pasture.

4. jbmid1

jbmid1 Well-Known Member

If Judge Moore overcomes this, I hope he doesn't become the victim of an unfortute accident.

5. The_Rifleman

The_Rifleman Well-Known Member

I want to know, after all is said and done; will they slink away like Trump's accusers, or will they remain in the fight like Clinton's victims?

carver, firefighter1635 and Alaska444 like this.
  6. Alaska444

Alaska444 Well-Known Member

How many of the relatives of his accusers did Roy lock up as DA or judge?

7. Alaska444

jonb32248, carver and crystalphoto like this.
  8. firefighter1635

firefighter1635 Well-Known Member

Oh ya? What will be done exactly? There’s top level senators on both sides already stating they’ll have him removed if he wins the election, they’ve made their minds up. I’ve heard it hasn’t been done in over a hundred years but has something to do with some obscure rule they can use.

If he wins, they will have him removed and you know what will be done? I do. Absolutely NOTHING, zilch, zip, zero, nada. Oh sure, people will complain but that’s it.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2017 at 6:02 PM
    dbcooper, carver and crystalphoto like this.
  9. Alaska444

carver, shootbrownelk, jbmid1 and 2 others like this.
  10. larry44

larry44 Member

yea, key word: ACTORS!

carver, firefighter1635 and jbmid1 like this.
  11. jbmid1

jbmid1 Well-Known Member

If he's removed, Alabama picks the replacement, right?

And that would, conveniently, prevent the senate from being able to do anything else for the rest of the year.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2017 at 11:22 AM
  12. Gun Geezer

Gun Geezer Well-Known Member

Whatever happened to the Lie Detector? If a very public official were truly innocent, he/she should demand a lie detector test & demand his accuser do the same. End of story!

13. firefighter1635

firefighter1635 Well-Known Member

That’s common sense, how dare you:rolleyes:;). Then we wouldn’t get to have all this smoke and mirrors.

14. crystalphoto

crystalphoto Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Ain't it funny, an instrument that supposedly supports telling the truth, is not admissible in a court of law... Lady Justice is not only blind, but deaf and dumb...

15. Alaska444

BAM!!!

Roy Moore lawyer at press conference a few minutes ago stated the latest accuser stood before Judge Moore for her 1999 divorce.

The signature on her Divorce decree had the initials D.A. Placed there by Moore’s assistant. Moore's attorney states that is why the alleged signature in the yearbook as the initials after Moore's name.

Remember this woman stated she never had any further contact with Moore since the alleged attack, but obviously didn't object to Moore presiding over her divorce decree that day.

YEAH RIGHT!!

Moore’s lawyer is demanding access to the original year book signature for a handwriting expert to examine them and test the ink among other things.

BAM!!!

If confirmed, Roy Moore will be the next senator from AL.

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald...for/?utm_source=amp&utm_medium=comment_header

Last edited: Nov 15, 2017 at 5:55 PM