Interarms PPH 380 grips = PA63 grips?

Discussion in 'Technical Questions & Information' started by tooldawg99, May 3, 2009.

1. tooldawg99

tooldawg99 New Member

Just picked up an Interarms PPH, walther-clone in 380. Need to replace the grips, and having trouble finding a correct match. The inside of the grip panel has numerous recesses, and it SEEMS that the PA63 is the same grip, if not the same gun mechanically.

Interarms only imported the PPH for one year, and had the slides stamped as Interarms PPH... supposed to have been all steel instead of the alloys used in the PA63.

Marscahl grips does not know if the correct grip is the PA63 or the SMC...and both appear to match, and all three appear to be the same altho the SMC is also solid colored and appears not to use an alloy or two-tone frame, which the PA63 does. My guess would be the SMC, but I have nothing to base it on!

Can anyone tell me which is the correct replacement?

thanks

2. oscarmayer

oscarmayer New Member

go to makarov .com there is a section on the pa63 . also there is a guy that custom makes grips for this gun. his prices are really good ( around 40 bucks) and the grips are great. i think his site is www.marshel .com but dont hold me to that. do a search on google or on the makarov web site

3. oscarmayer

oscarmayer New Member

the correct web site is www.marschalgrips.com he makes grips for makarov, polish p-64, feg p63, cz's and sig p-6/225 as well as a few others. great guy to do business with

4. oscarmayer

oscarmayer New Member