Interesting poll results

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by armedandsafe, Apr 30, 2009.

1. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

I haven't found a link which shows the question(s) asked.

Pops

2. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

Between this and the closet-commies wanting to reinstate the "Fairness" Doctrine, I"m starting to wonder why Barry just doesn't openly form a Ministry of Propaganda and Popular Enlightenment to take care fo all this:rolleyes:

3. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

He doesn't have to do that openly. He has the Main Stream Media on the hook already.

Pops

4. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

True, but with a Propaganda Ministry in place, then he can exert control over Fox News, the internet, and conservative talk radio.

5. Trouble 45-70

Trouble 45-70 New Member

Govt. controlled security standards would make a tasty target for our enemys. Security would have a particular standard instead of all the security protocols offered by different companies now. In a cyber attack now, some security would be completly compromised while others may still be operational to a greater or lesser extent. One standard? Probably wiped out. I don' know diddly about computers but thats what I think. Wasn't it Russia that had czars, didn't they come to a bad end?