Is Trash Bin dead?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ruffitt, Mar 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ruffitt

ruffitt *TFF Admin Staff* In Heaven Now

polishshooter
    Senior Chief Moderator Staff
    (10/25/01 9:25:17 pm)
    | Edit | Del All Is Trash Bin dead?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ...and would we admit it if true?

Reports from Chinese and Japanese news sources have both bin Laden and Mullah Goofy Omar assasinated last week by other Taliban leaders...

...supposedly along with bin Ladens son and other close advisors...

There WAS a big meeting at the place the Rangers raided the night before the raid...and after that meeting there WAS some goofy pronouncements by the Taliban spokesmen which MAY back up the rumors...I wonder what the Rangers REALLY found...

I'm thinking he MAY actually be dead, BUT if we claimed it, then people at home would want the war ended...and we can't have that happen because it AIN'T just about bin Laden, and besides, without a body on a slab in a US Military morgue with positive DNA tests, we could never be really SURE.....
    We must make war as we must; not as we would like. - Field Marshal Kitchener, 1915

zombiedawg
    V.I.P. Member
    (10/25/01 9:29:30 pm)
    | Edit | Del ?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What news sources are saying that?
    Now wouldn't that be something.

BlackGun
    (10/25/01 9:30:01 pm)
    | Edit | Del Re: Is Trash Bin dead?
    AGREED
    rules for survival: Sight alignment, Breath control, & Trigger Squeeze
    BlackGUN

polishshooter
    (10/25/01 9:34:02 pm)
    I heard it today on two different talk shows, one of them Rush, did not give sources except "Official Chinese" and named the Japanese news bureau but I forget the name...

BUT both hosts were talking lots of internet rumors about it because of them, have you heard them?

I'll do some searching...
    We must make war as we must; not as we would like. - Field Marshal Kitchener, 1915

zombiedawg
    V.I.P. Member
    (10/25/01 9:39:38 pm)
    | Edit | Del death
    I would like to hear if you find anything solid. Have we even seen Mullah Omar lately?

polishshooter
    (10/25/01 9:53:15 pm)
    | Edit | Del Re: death
    Well, here's the first thing I found, from National Review...

www.nationalreview.com/in...501b.shtml

I'll keep searching a little longer, there were links in the story...

zombiedawg
    V.I.P. Member
    (10/25/01 10:08:28 pm)
    | Edit | Del very interesting
    That should would be a good thing.

I don't believe we have seen old mullet head lately

zombiedawg
    V.I.P. Member
    (10/25/01 10:09:51 pm)
    | Edit | Del very interesting
    That sure would be a good thing.

I don't believe we have seen old mullet head lately

zombiedawg
    V.I.P. Member
    (10/25/01 10:20:37 pm)
    | Edit | Del Adamant
    They do seem to repeat that Bin Laden is safe alot.

southernfreedom
    V.I.P. Member
    (10/25/01 10:55:10 pm)
    polishshooter: I went to your link. Maybe the bastard is dead. I hope so!
    I actually wanted to see his head on a plate. Getting shot in the back is
    too good a death for this mass murderer. I also agree the U.S. government
    would want to keep his death a secret. I'll keep looking and if I come up with anything
    I'll post it.

polishshooter
    (10/25/01 11:04:20 pm)
    And did you catch the one from that same day?

The Taliban leadership advises Mullah Omar and bin Laden to "remain underground."

Maybe they WILL remain underground, forever....

gpostal
    (10/25/01 11:11:37 pm)
    I would be skeptical even if they produced a body ,we are not the only ones that use propaganda ,we want them to produce trash bin to stop our attack ,if he was dead I don't think it would be a secret

polishshooter
    (10/26/01 10:03:51 am)
    Dan, I'D be skeptical if you WEREN'T skeptical...in fact when was the last time you WEREN'T skeptical about ANYTHING?

Musta been depressing as hell growing up in your house, picture a one-year old GP whose first words are "No Santa,No Santa!" "And the Tooth-Fairy is making a KILLING at a quarter a tooth!"

Skepticism can be healthy in proper doses, but if I was you Dan, I'd be looking for professional help...

Think about it for a second, do WE have ANYTHING to gain by proving bin Laden is dead?

NO...IMMEDIATELY half the country would start demanding the war over...and the "War" is just beginning.

Second, what would be gained for the TALIBAN to announce he is dead? Especially if THEY killed him?

How many of the foreign Taliban fighters in the trenches are there ONLY because of bin Laden and his money?

If there IS a power struggle going on behind the scenes, they HAVE to claim he is still alive, even if just to keep their troops fighting...but there's a HELLUVA lot more at stake for them politically if he was suddenly declared dead.

How long was Mao dead before the Chinese announced he had died? EXACTLY how long it took his successor to consolidate power and eliminate opposition....

My prediction, is one Tallywhacker leader of the 4 "possible" successors named that week will emerge as the true leader, probably after greasing his other 3 rivals, and shortly after some wild story will emerge that bin Laden died leading a heroic charge with bombs strapped to his belly (no body found for autopsy purposed of course )

Voila! Instant martyrdom, and rallying point. BUT we have to win BEFORE then...it's that simple.

I think he IS dead....

gpostal
    (10/26/01 10:28:13 am)
    thanks for the morning laugh polish

Tac401
    Administrator
    (12/19/01 12:24:45 am)
    | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: death
    Anyone check 7-11?
    The Firearms Forum Vietnam Memories Bulletin Board Contact Administrator

the real fredneck
    (12/19/01 1:33:40 am)
    polishshooter
    you've got to quit listening to Rush, he's no different than Dan Blather or any of the other media elites, in fact it's just as well he's losing his hearing he never listened to anyone anyway, I think ol Binny got away nobody cares about Mutha Omar and the other guy to worry about would be Binny's #1 right-hand man al-Zahwari (sic) the Egyptian born doctor that was apparently the brains behind the hit on Anwar Sadat. Of course our government would never decieve us about such matters. It's far easier to have the world believe we missed him? He's still around and I'll bet the next attack on us will prove it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.