it is this simple

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by cycloneman, Nov 9, 2012.

1. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

Person "A" takes money from person "B" and gives it to person "C"

What is wrong with that?

SO person A is the 540 aholes in washington

person B is the 300+ million Americans

Person C is the 43 million dead beats, illegals, dope smoking, lazy good for nothing, aholes we somehow got stuck with.

Its that simple. its not a joke its real. someone put their hand in your pocket and took money out to give to someone else. on top of that they are purposly going to make it real expensive for you to just exist. But that is another story. Like i said it is not a joke.

I have to go to work now cause 43 million aholes are depending on me to keep them in the lap of luxury. Just like little babys you have to feed with a spoon. In fact i would like it if the govt would deliver me a few of the ahole so i could treat them like the babies they are and feed them with a spoon. I would put a diaper on them and make them poo on themselves too.

Tell me did any of you ever get a thank you note from any of the 43 million on the dole?

2. SmallCaliberGuy

SmallCaliberGuy Well-Known Member

No, but I have been saying "you're welcome" to all the slimeballs loading several carts full of groceries paid for by my tax dollars into their SUV's, BMW's, Mercedes'.......etc. :mad:
    Of course, with a hint of sarcasm.:cool:

Jody

3. GunnyGene

GunnyGene New Member

I've never been hired by a poor man.

4. markfh

markfh New Member

Imagine, if you would for a moment, if just 1% of persons B said no. :eek: