It isn't just Texas, it is the NATION

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 358 winchester, Apr 15, 2009.

1. 358 winchester

358 winchester *TFF Admin Staff*

Please don't take this the wrong way, I like Texas I swear, but it isn't Texas it is the whole NATION that needs to do this.
    I forgot the link sorry

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTWKp_ucGLM

We all need to start with the local government and go all the way to Washington. If they need to be fired then remove them from office. We need to do away with the secret back room deals, the special retirement they have just for them, and a lot of other things. There are a few good ones that maybe we should keep but not many. Back to the Basic Constitution and tell the rest of the world that they can go to blazes. We have to stop making our soldiers play cop and let them kick butt and win the wars. LOTS of loads of big bombs and a strong ground force with out their hands tied win wars, playing cop just gets folks in a combat zone killed!
    Our whole country needs some major repairs starting with morals, God, responsibility for your own actions, OH HECK the list s so long it isn't funny.
    Progress is a good thing and I am all for it but when a Queer can marry a Queer and then adopt young boys to bring up thinking that being Queer is normal then we are in trouble. When a Christian can't pray in school but a Muslim has to have a prayer time something is wrong. When we aren't allowed to express our white or southern or Texas or Vermont Heritage but the rest of the nationalities can express theirs something is wrong. When we spend more money in the rest of the world then we spend on our on people then something is wrong. I am dang sorry that some African nation has AIDS but I didn't screw the monkeys and it is their problem they need to increase their taxes not mine, if they do then something is wrong.
    I will climb down of the soap box now so that there is room for another red blooded American to get up there.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2009
  2. mrkirker

mrkirker New Member

3. ARB

ARB New Member

Hmmm..I agree about building back up to the America we used to be in some respects. But I think that the monkey screwing thing is a myth. They ate the meat.

4. 358 winchester

358 winchester *TFF Admin Staff*

Have you looked close at the First Lady :eek::D here is the proof

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 15, 2009
  5. jacksonco

jacksonco New Member

6. ARB

ARB New Member

That's wrong on so many levels.

7. 358 winchester