The Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
5,446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to pay it off today. Just seemed like it wouldn’t let me leave without it!
Sleeve Grey Bag Khaki Beige

Bag Dress Sleeve Luggage and bags Waist

cz scorpion evo 3 pistol. Came with a free brace. Already took it apart to check the internals. Some of them like to have a out of battery detonation, but nexus makes a striker block to fix the peening issue, and a harder bolt too. So I’ll be picking that up soon enough.

· Registered
246 Posts
so are you going to form 1 it if the alphabet soup bans braces? next month , lol , your brace is unique to a uncommon variant which really puts a pebble in your shoe
The recent ruling against the EPA should void any BS “rule” that the thugs at the AFT try to implement. They estimate 10-40 million pistol braces in circulation. Good luck with that, fedcoats!

· Premium Member
243 Posts
Went to pay it off today. Just seemed like it wouldn’t let me leave without it! View attachment 286320
View attachment 286319
cz scorpion evo 3 pistol. Came with a free brace. Already took it apart to check the internals. Some of them like to have a out of battery detonation, but nexus makes a striker block to fix the peening issue, and a harder bolt too. So I’ll be picking that up soon enough.
Got one with the 16 inch faux suppressor barrel. Love it. It cycles hard though. Big bolt carrier. I always get a sore face from the recoil. Great gun though👍

· Registered
5,446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Not certain that I like it, will need a lot more pics to be sure.
That can be arranged. Stole the Romeo5 off my AR for it, gonna get a holosun 510 and magnifier for it anyways, so I guess the Romeo has a new home.
so are you going to form 1 it if the alphabet soup bans braces? next month , lol , your brace is unique to a uncommon variant which really puts a pebble in your shoe
I just might. Gonna get a can on it too, primary purpose for it is gonna be home defense, and maybe in the car for when I travel through liberal hives, I mean bigger cities, like Wichita.
Ironic... I just saw a Timney drop-in trigger for sale for those. My biggest gripe is a poor trigger and those little 9mm tacti-toys typically have horrible triggers. Nice score!
Yeah the Timney V2 is going to be added. That trigger is stiff and feels gritty. I’ll clean it up a little later on and see if it changes. I prefer to shoot them as they are before I start adding new stuff.
It looks good. Let us know how it shoots.
Well the range report is gonna have to wait. Gotta pick up kiddos tomorrow, then drop them off Friday, then start 7 day stretch at work. But once I’m off I’ll be feeding it.

· Banned
61 Posts
if you form 1 it you need to be careful ,you cant just carry it around like its a pistol , you have to get permission to take it out of state ,even if you manage to keep it classified as a pistol you still need to be careful where you travell with it , get caught carrying it in the wrong way in the wrong area can end up being a felony ,which would mean relinquishing your gun rights all together i have a CCW permit and i dont even take my carry with me if im going to be working out of state , im in the eastern panhandle so Md , Va , Pa are all close to me

· Philogynist & Sycophant, Looking For Work
8,123 Posts
I know the problem; I share it whenever a gun shop or a dog pound are involved. If I walk into either one, I want to adopt all of them! At least with the gun shops, I won't have to clean up after whatever follows me home...

· Registered
16 Posts
The recent ruling against the EPA should void any BS “rule” that the thugs at the AFT try to implement. They estimate 10-40 million pistol braces in circulation. Good luck with that, fedcoats!
:Fedcoats" I like that. It envisions little men getting off wielding power to oppress the citizen because they're too afraid to chase down the hardened criminals.

· Banned
24 Posts
Excellent gun, I have one also, and it is closely the best gun ever made. All things being equal, for its purpose, I have a pretty intimate knowledge of many different systems, and the design of these are a step above most others if not all. Polymer used is not normal, and have not been able to figure out what is it, but it is kind of weird...........ultra light, extremely rigid, and very heat resistant. I stippled the handguard, and it took forvever with a soldering iron. I have the carbine version. The only issue that i have ever had, was the locking nut that retains the hanguard came loose. Made a tool instead of buying the 100$ tool from whoever. I think it was a 23 mm ( might be wrong) socket welding to a piece of 1'' black iron pipe. I have at least 5000 round out of mine, with only one stoppage, which was a case explosion. They do get dirty, every 500 or 1000 soak the bolt in ATF\Actone combo to eat carbon out from under the extractor. I did not do this until about 1000 rounds of Wolf, and wow the amount of carbon under there, but still no issue.

Long story short, great gun, would bet my life on it all day.

· Registered
2,784 Posts
Excellent gun, I have one also, and it is closely the best gun ever made.
The only issue that i have ever had, was the locking nut that retains the hanguard came loose.
Long story short, great gun, would bet my life on it all day.
Best gun ever made .... But parts fall off it .... Still going to bet your life on it :unsure:

· TFF Chaplain
22,851 Posts
I prefer to shoot them as they are before I start adding new stuff.
Good way to go about it. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Sweet looking gun, and it looks like it will be fun. Hope it shoots as well for you as it looks.

Reactions: howlnmad
1 - 20 of 21 Posts