The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
man am I getting an itchy finger to go shoot my ar but!! cannot find any h-335 or tac to load any bullets in the past I have worked up loads with these powders in my ar with great success anyone have any other good ideas for powders for my bcm 223 with 20 inch 1/7 twist barrel:mad:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah he was looking for 748 tried that did not shoot well at all tried some ot the others mentioned but none of them shoot well in my ar have some blc-2 might have to try it thanks

·
Banned
5,428 Posts
I know where you can order some .223 rounds. My local FFL is a manufacturer. He's been supplying 10,000 rounds a month to a couple Texas shooting ranges.

·
Super Moderator
41,421 Posts
I have enough powder and I have enough ammo but I still have that itchy finger, myself. I haven't been shooting since May 22 because of my move into the new house. All of my reloading supplies were still packed in boxes until yesterday and most of my ammo is still in boxes somewhere. I did get to reload a couple hundred .45 ACPs between periods of people working on the pit where I am still dropping money into.

·
Registered
761 Posts
H322, Blc2, Benchmark those all work good.

·
Registered
18,041 Posts
i imagine none of us have been shooting as much as we want since december...

·
Registered
18,041 Posts
8m since 'it' happened. guns finally back to normal... even ar.. though AK style are still high. but still plenty of ammo issues..

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yeah ar guy I have a couple #s of blc-2 I might just try in the ar I always used it in my bolt gun guess it will get a try in the ar thanks. gdmoody that's why they call them new houses money pits lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts