Dismiss Notice

Please be sure to post images when you're asking what the value of your firearm(s) is. We find this to be a necessary tool when determining a value. 

Ithaca M66 Supersingle 20 ga. shotgun

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by gunfreakboy, Nov 1, 2005.

1. gunfreakboy

gunfreakboy Member

I have an opportunity to buy this gun but am unsure of its value. It has a lever action release to break the barrel open. Made by Ithaca USA. 3" chamber 28" barrel has a small stamp at lower left of barrel at stock -MOD-
    ser. # 101662 in very good to excellent cond. Any feedback would be appreciated, owner is unsure of value. THANKS.

2. lead

lead Well-Known Member

They usually sell around here for $100, or less. Single shot shotguns don't usually command a high price, unless it's a Win. model 37.

3. Xracer

Xracer *TFF Admin Staff Mediator*

Lead's pretty much nailed it.

Blue Book says:

Ithaca Model 66:

98% - $95
    95% - $90
    90% - $75
    80% - $70

4. gunfreakboy

gunfreakboy Member

Thanks for the info, I won't be buyin it since it ain't worth nuthin' much.

5. ken w.

ken w. Member

However,here in Western NY that gun will fetch a bit more.I would say $125.00-$175.00 in good to very good condition.Being that it is a 20 GA and in 3" is a plus.I have a 12 GA 3" that I used to deer hunt with.It had an oak stock from the factory and kicks like you wouldn't belive.

6. Charley1

Charley1 New Member

I originally bought my Ithaca 20 GA M66 from a Western Auto Store in early 70's for the sum of $34.95 new. Condition and desire to own one I think brings the value of the M66 to the market. I have seen them online from $100.00 to over $250.00. If I could find one in good condition I would buy one again.