Dismiss Notice

Please be sure to post images when you're asking what the value of your firearm(s) is. We find this to be a necessary tool when determining a value. 

Ithaca/SKB 200E

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by CountryGunsmith, Feb 26, 2003.

1. CountryGunsmith

CountryGunsmith New Member

444marlin
    (1/16/02 9:40:12 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del All Ithaca 200E
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I was wondering what an Ithaca 200E 12 gauge was worth one improved and one modified barrel the scroll work has been inlaid with gold and the gun is in very nice condition any thoughts.

AntiqueDr
    Senior Chief Moderator Staff
    (1/16/02 9:49:05 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: Ithaca 200E
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 12ga guns are moving in the $650 range with open chokes. 20ga are going considerably higher, $800 or so. By "inlaid with gold" do you mean actually inlaid or rubbed in with one of those gold kits?

And welcome to the board, by the way!
    We Buy Guns! 1 - 100, Antique or Modern!
    www.apaxenterprises.com

444marlin
    (1/16/02 9:53:36 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Ithaca 200E
    thanks for the welcome and the quick response. I am not sure on the inlay it was my grandpa's gun and I think he did it with a kit but it looks like he did a good job it looks very good.

AntiqueDr
    Senior Chief Moderator Staff
    (1/16/02 9:55:34 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: Ithaca 200E
    Almost certainly a kit. They do look good if cared for and it may catch a novice buyer's eye but someone actively hunting an SKB/Ithaca 200E may pass it by. Just my experience.