The Firearms Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know if this is the right thread to post in but would anyone know where to get unfinished stocks for an Ithica model 300 12 gauge or know if there are any other stocks that fit it?

·
Registered
5,681 Posts
The 300 and 900 are the same. Do you need the buttstock and/or the forearm? What's wrong with the stock set you have?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The 300 and 900 are the same. Do you need the buttstock and/or the forearm? What's wrong with the stock set you have?
It's my fiance's grandfather's gun and he split the buttstock I was looking for a replacement and I didn't know anything about the model 300. Thanks for the info

·
Super Moderator
42,744 Posts
I don't know if this is the right thread to post in but would anyone know where to get unfinished stocks for an Ithica model 300 12 gauge or know if there are any other stocks that fit it?
No, it is not the right place to post, this is an archives forum. I have moved it to the "Technical Questions" forum.

·
Registered
5,681 Posts
Min, if it's past repairing, and you can't find a replacement, I can hook you you up with a friend that does stock duplication. He needs a pattern to copy from, as in, your old stock. The missing piece gets filled in for the duplicator to trace over. It will still need final fitting to the gun, and finished.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts