The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This story actually started about ten years when I bought my Wife Kimber's Solo. I'm sure a lot of you know this gun had more than it's fair share of problems. I sent it in, twice and tried every bullet and it always had issues. Then last NRA show I met with a Kimber rep who worked in the "problem resolution" dept. He had me write Kimber and relate everything that had transpired with the gun. In three weeks I got a call from Kimber that said I now had a $1,400 credit and could do what ever I wanted with it. My Wife chose the new Evo. {And a new knife!} We recently were going stir crazy staying in the house so I took her shooting. This target is her standing and the target is 30ft. There are 14 shots in this target. The only credit I get is that I did the reloads. This girl can shoot!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
19,214 Posts
That's good shooting. My wife is good with her 22 rifle but won't shoot much else.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Her Father taught her most of what she knows. She was taking medals in pre-teen and teenager. I've had the joy of tuning her up a bit. Putting her through various speed drills HD scenarios. Guys at the range always want to see what were shooting but tend to leave when they see her targets. I hang um up in my gun room.

·
Premium Member
11,216 Posts
Well....her Daddy and you "done good"!!!! If she really outshoots you, what a compliment to the teacher!

Reactions: joe45c
1 - 14 of 14 Posts