It's not a hate crime

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by ral357, Jan 5, 2017.

1. NJBourne23

NJBourne23 Member

On a side note, I hate that everyone blames each other, left vs right, dens vs republicans. Who gives a flying fish what party they tend to align with at times. Is it fair to say that if you align with a lot of Trumps positions that you may be the same as him? If there are racists on either side, is it fair to say you are a racist too if you voted for them? In the end this is a hate crime no matter what the color of the people. We need to start to look at the crime, not the color of those that committed it in this country. This cou try is getting nuts and it's not because of the person we call President. They are pretty much only a figure we see in our system today. They need to prosecute these criminals to the fullest and I would say the same if the colors were switched.

2. joe45c

joe45c Well-Known Member

So far all i've heard from Al,Jesse, and obozo are, CRICKETS! Pretty obvious what their agenda is. If whites had done this, their Black Lives Matter rioters would have been there marching and looting!

3. Big Mak

Big Mak Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Oh boy, this is going to set off a bunch of whites rioting in multiple cities, breaking down store windows and looting......oh wait...

4. tcox4freedom

tcox4freedom Well-Known Member

I wrote an article online before the election about the difference between libs and conservatives. One thing I said was "Conservatives don't riot, loot and destroy their own cities, conservatives win revolutions."

Then I stated, "Conservatives always prefer peace and seek peaceful means at the election booth for their victory. But, if we can learn anything from history, we will see that conservatives are NOT opposed to victory through force should they be pushed that far."

One thing we need to show more wisdom with is our emotional response to the left and the MSM talent of fear mongering. We need to be careful to respond with a reasoned, sensible but stern approach against the FAKE OUTRAGEOUS tactics of the left.

The REAL TRUTH is the LOUD & OUTRAGEOUS LIBTARDS really are very few in number. They have a big public platform. But they are still very few in number. Take it out further as we look at the "sheeple" that support them and cheer for them, we see they are extremely weak and timid. They are really more like the little puppy who is afraid of anything and everyone. They will growl and bark in a FAKE show of intimidation.. But, will cower, cry and whimper when the FAKE outrage & intimidation fails.

The PROBLEMS we have been forced to endure for the past 60 years stems from the weak livered spoiled puppies on the RiGHT that has bought into all of this FAKE outrage of whimpering puppies on the LEFT.

What happened in November was a fed up electorate finally hiring a good trainer that knows when to be gentile and encouraging to a spoiled puppy; yet also understands when they need to be swatted on the nose with a rolled up newspaper.

-

5. jim brady

jim brady Well-Known Member

Thing that drives me nutso is when I hear the rationale from Liberals - when ever THEY or their chums get caught doing something REALLY BAD - "Well, They ALL Do It!". Another is "We All just need to all take a DEEP BREATH".

Note to Liberals: They ALL don't 'do it' - Your guys got caught. I DO take a deep breath (and let half of it out) when I'm doing what I do best.

6. zkovach

zkovach Well-Known Member

Hate to say it but I bet these "creations of the welfare system" will get slaps on the wrist!

7. ms6852

ms6852 Well-Known Member

Amen. This morning I also heard that (as Red Foreman would say) DUMBASS Jesse Jackson say it was a violent crime but refused to say it was a hate crime or racially motivated. Once again I say Old Testament, and include the bleeding hearts that would defend them or justify or would quantify their reasons for doing it.

8. Yosemite

Yosemite Well-Known Member

Why do they call them "African Americans" ? Were they born in Africa and immigrated here?

9. Awtoman

Awtoman Well-Known Member

What's most surprising to me is that anybody is surprised by this. I have seen stuff posted by people of all the various races, religions, and beliefs all over the internet for several years now. Maybe it's because I've dealt with the public for 35+ years, but I've learned a lot about how to read between the lines, subtle and not so subtle.

It doesn't take a Dr. Phil to get a pretty good idea of the general "pulse" of various groups of all sorts BASED ON WHAT THEY THEMSELVES POST ON THE INTERNET AND SOCIAL MEDIA, if you are paying attention. Certainly you can't and shouldn't make automatic assumptions about individual people jut because they fit into a particular group, but you can see trends of the group as a whole over time. Kind of like the weather. It's easier to observe trends over time, but predicting tomorrow's weather based on those trends is inaccurate.

Our inner city communities exist in a bubble that MOST people do not realize exists. The standards, morals, and general way of approaching life and other people is VERY different from let's say, "rural" America. It's so different that most people outside that bubble have no clue or comprehension of what that life is like, or believe it even when it is right in front of them. It's so different that people would rather believe it doesn't really exist.

Generations on welfare and without fathers has created a culture that is nothing short of a nightmare compared to what I knew growing up. If you don't see that, you're blind. This kind of violence and lack of empathy for another human being is NORMAL EVERYDAY LIFE for people in those environments. Usually it just manifests itself as "black on black" crime. Most people won't examine it beyond that because to do so would of course be racist, unless you are black, and then you're an "Uncle Tom", and quickly silenced.

You're naïve and a fool if you think this is in any way an isolated incident. That culture is just like you when you were a kid and started swearing. You swore around your buddies, but you NEVER swore around your parents and grandparents. People in the inner cities behave differently when out and about in the general public than they do on their own street, or in their own home. Not everybody, but enough for it to be significant and a trend to be concerned about if you value the safety of yourself and those you protect.

Many people don't realize what a bullet we dodged this last election. Hillary and her ilk would have brought a very significant number of poor muslim refugees here. And the new inner city culture that would emerge from there when they latch on to islam, and their ideas of how to organize and terrorize would lower the bar to a whole new level. I think that is coming soon either way.

Tom

10. firefighter1635

firefighter1635 Well-Known Member

Black on black, white on white, black on white, white on black. None of it matters to me, I'm not racist, I hate all stupid people the same.

11. Jeff Brown

Jeff Brown Well-Known Member

White on black is a hate crime.
    Black on white. Before its called a "hate crime" any number of pre-reqs need to be met. Those pre-reqs change with every incident to suit the need or no need

12. firefighter1635

firefighter1635 Well-Known Member

I quite fine with the libtards taking a deep breath, as long as they're under water when they do it it's all good.

Gun Geezer, jbmid1 and crystalphoto like this.
  13. bosun

bosun Well-Known Member

I was under the impression that if you do something of a violent nature to a person with disabilities that would be considered a hate crime. I'm too lazy to go do a search.
    Around here they have had people killed for their flip-flops. Happened last year. I was and am still amazed.

firefighter1635 likes this.
  14. jbmid1

jbmid1 Well-Known Member

They are deplorable and irredeemable, to misquote a recent presidential also-ran.

firefighter1635 likes this.
  15. TigerLeo

TigerLeo Well-Known Member

These people who did this "deplorable and irredeemable" act will face justice. It may not be in a courtroom, but rather this one act will follow them the rest of their lives. Every time they try to deal with someone, those people will know what they did. Look at Casey Anthony, George Zimmerman, or OJ Simpson, just to name a few.
    Truth be told it was, is, and always will be a hate crime. But the real problem here is, the whole time they were doing this, they thought this behavior was ok, that they were doing something right. I am glad I live in a small area, I left the big city urban life behind 4 years ago and never looked back. I carry a firearm everywhere I go, and I only go into bigger cities when absolutely necessary. And I make sure a round is in the chamber when I leave. I fear for my daughter what this world is turning into. One thing is for certain though, she will know how to handle a gun properly.

NJBourne23 and firefighter1635 like this.