It's not a hate crime

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by ral357, Jan 5, 2017.

1. Kippy

Kippy Well-Known Member

HATE CRIME! F* whites; What question is there about this not being a hate crime? I am so sick of people playing the "Slave-card". I'm sick of people getting away with crime because they grew up in a harsh society. So change; don't have kids you can't afford, work hard better yourself, and maybe you can move away from the city or high crime area and live a better life.

2. dbcooper

dbcooper Well-Known Member

Kippy, think about all of the inner city trash that are doing these crimes
    think about what if there was no government hand outs, at ALL. Nothing
    what would they do? I'm saying what if there never were any welfare, free housing or food stamps to begin with.
    Throughout history if there were lots of people living in an area with no resources they would have to move away until they found what they needed or face death by starvation
    Think of the Great Depression, people left their farms in the dust bowl and moved to places they could sustain themselves.

What I am getting at is the the government created these inner cities and the crime and hate that comes from it by creating an artificial economy that only exist because of the government taking money from me and you who work hard and providing those people with a roof over their head and food.
    This is how they thank us?

3. ral357

ral357 Well-Known Member

In every man there is a natural need to be productive, to feel that they are able to care for them selves and more importantly their loved ones. The great society has artificially removed that aspect of life for many folks. Replacing it with a sense of helpless dependence. This breeds anger, resentment and ultimately hate. This has help create the disaster that the large democratic run inner cities have become.
    It's easy to loose sight of the realities of the situation, to become fearful and unthinking and allow ourselves to be overwhelmed, suspicious of people that are not like us. It's almost like somebody is working to keep us apart..:rolleyes:.? Fearing what might happen if we actually quit watching each other and stood together .
    I digress......one of the most impressive young guys at work is from Detroit. He was starting down that typical road for young men there. Trouble with the law each time getting more serious. Fortunately for him his father is still in his life and had a serious you'd better get your $(!t square or you aren't gonna amount to road kill talks. Long story short he's one of the most hard working, respectful, eager to learn young guys I've seen in a while. A decent human being that I gladly help on his journey to a good future for him and his family........

4. TigerLeo

TigerLeo Well-Known Member

5. Twicepop

Twicepop Well-Known Member

I wasn't raised in a racist household either, I never heard the "N" word until I went to school. I then by mistake/ingorance brought it home with me. Dad let me know that under no uncertain terms was I allowed to use that word in his house, EVER.
    Within minutes of being sworn in, Trump will be blamed for ALL the problems in the world by the liberal sphincter people. Everything that has gone wrong since the beginning of any recorded history, will be the fault of Donald J Trump.

jbmid1 and firefighter1635 like this.
  6. grcsat

grcsat Well-Known Member

"Throughout history if there were lots of people living in an area with no resources they would have to move away until they found what they needed or face death by starvation
    Think of the Great Depression, people left their farms in the dust bowl and moved to places they could sustain themselves."

I keep hearing the statement of "there are no jobs here" that is why we are on welfare. What a bunch of lazy people with a very sad excuse that the government excepts as excepable.
    I call this BS. What's wrong with moving from home to get a better job or any job that can and will feed your family or give you a better life.
    My grand parents , like many of yours , did just that. They moved across country or even from another country to work in order to have a better life.
    My dad left us for weeks at a time in ( far north road work) order to feed us and not go on welfare until he found a job locally.
    I spent 50+ days a year living in hotel rooms in order to feed my family. (no I am not a truck driver)
    My kids did the same thing. They went to were the jobs were.
    There is no excuse of there are no jobs here. There are jobs, But you have to go to the job because the job rarely ever comes to you.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2017
  7. TigerLeo

TigerLeo Well-Known Member

I left a place that had many jobs for a place that didn't have much. But, I lef5 knowing my wife and I could both get jobs. While I'm not making much (if any) more than I was before, but the cost of living is so much lower here. And I managed to leave the crime rates behind. If I can do it, so can anyone.

8. firefighter1635

firefighter1635 Well-Known Member

I agree that it's BS. There are jobs everywhere if you just look. What there isn't, are jobs that'll pay more than what the government is willing to give them. If your boss told you, you could stay home and not work for $600 a week, or come in and work for $400, what would you do? With a high school education AT BEST, they'll never find the jobs that they can make a living at.

Rothhammer1 likes this.
  9. Rothhammer1

Rothhammer1 Well-Known Member

Thank you for expressing an adult point of view.

NJBourne23 likes this.