IT'S TIME TO MAKE IT KNOWN!!!!! WE'RE MAD!!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ponycar17, Apr 3, 2009.

1. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

Over the past few months I've gotten increasingly irritated and just plain MADDER THAN HELL at the things that have been transpiring in our media and political system. I've had it up to my eyeballs and I'm NOT taking it any more. They WILL hear my opinion regarding the falsehoods in reporting and ignorance or out-right misrepresentation of fact provided by public officials. I decided enough is enough when I heard Harry Reid's comments today regarding the Republican budget proposal.

That idiot stated,

From http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/04/01/house-republicans-stimulus-repeal-budget-plan/

What a freakin' manipulative little twit POS!!!! :mad:

The Republican tax cuts didn't get us in this mess. Everyone agrees that the Mortgage bubble got us here. And who's responsible for that again?... Dang Democrat idiots!!!!

Read http://www.americanthinker.com/2008/10/what_really_happened_in_the_mo.html for reference.

What did the Bush tax cuts do? The Bush tax cuts ended a recession that started in the 3rd quarter of the last term of who's administration? CLINTON, a damn Democrat!!!!

Read http://www.americanthinker.com/2008/10/what_really_happened_in_the_mo.html for more reference.

The thugs want to shed all blame of what got us here. They want to blame tax cuts that proved in 1983 and 2001 to quickly end recessions. They are LIARS!!!! They KNOW better!!!!! :mad::mad::mad:

For this reason I've decided that I'm going to be as vocal as possible both in local organizations and personal contacts. We've got a tea party coming up but that's not the end. There are opportunities to write the local news every day. There's opportunity to write this TWIT Harry Reid. There are opportunities abound. As one caller on a local talk show said today, "the left got their way by continually whining, and we should be JUST as vocal". He's right!!!! :mad:

I have had great success in getting local news stories rewritten or altogether hidden off the front page of websites by just calling out their inaccuracies. We should ALL do this. It's time to stand up and say, "We've had enough!!!!"

Who's with me? :mad:

Last edited: Apr 3, 2009
  2. Marlin T

Marlin T Well-Known Member

Ya know Pony, I have written what seems like tons of letters and am pretty discouraged, as it seems that nothing changes.

You are correct when you said that if enough people speak out against falsehoods, backed by facts, things CAN change.

Thanks for your encouragement to keep it up.

3. shuttle28

shuttle28 New Member

thank you: I have been crying out on here and every other site i know of, I have been calling my reps daily, I have been calling local new media complaining about them not reporting important stories or not reporting corectly, i have been e-mailing and snail mailing nightly, to local, state and federal representatives, I have been attending everything i'm able to, teaparties etc. and so-far have mostly only gotten attacked. but I must continue. maybe if enough people wake up, It may be to late but we have to keep trying. may god bless this country and all who stand up to fight for her.

4. oldogy

oldogy New Member

I have my US senators and representatives on speed dial on my cell phone.:cool::D
    oldogy

5. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

Thanks for the encouragement guys! Keep it up! We had a US HR Member on local talk radio yesterday who suggested that the tea parties were having a profound effect. There will be a SC Senator speaking at our next party (Jim Demint). The tea parties are nice and rather invigorating but nothing snaps the attention of a congressman like HIGH volumes of correspondence from people who tell him or her that they might not be in office next term lest they shape up.

Give 'em hell!!!!
    :D

6. pawn

pawn Active Member

Thanks for the concise and articulate post Ponycar17. IMHO, having the "other side" in power while also in the hot seat will only help move our country a bit further in the right direction (to the RIGHT)

7. Lori Mick

Lori Mick New Member

the Tea Party's across the nation are nearing 2000!

We're ALL pissed and the movement is growing!

http://wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=93779

I was going to paste the article but it's huge! It has the entire list of all known party dates and places coming up!

8. Vladimir

Vladimir Active Member

Welcome to Democratic Feudalism guys. Democracy and liberty are presented to us to keep us where we "belong." I realized we have reached a point where our rights and liberties are no longer inalienable, but rather on-loan from the Federal Government.

9. graehaven

graehaven Well-Known Member

Both sides are to blame. Both Republicans and Democrats. We've been on this road for a long time, we're just moving a lot faster now, with the libs in power.

They ALL need to be thrown out. :mad: