The Firearms Forum banner

41 - 60 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
What is you and your wife's 1st names if you don't mind me asking ? . I would like to put you both on our churches prayer list also . You both are in my daily prayers . Gods got this .
Ah, man that's too kind. I truly appreciate that. Richard and Brooke are our names. This community continues to blow me away. Much love gang.

·
Well-Known Mumbler
Aromatherapy 😍
4,264 Posts
How is your oxygen concentration?

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
How is your oxygen concentration?
Richard man if your thinking you need to call your doctor Monday watch yourself close and might think about talking with the ER if you start feeling worse . Need to stay a step ahead on this stuff .
Are your lips blue? If so get to the ER now. Getting dizzy could be you are low on oxygen.
O2 saturation has been averaging 97% Lips aren't blue, still no fever.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
My problem with going to the hospital is from a complete and total lack of trust and confidence in the hospitals around here. For example, I was very very sick one time. I was in some of the worst pain of my life, couldn't eat or drink without puking, super weak, had a 103°F fever for several days and went to the emergency room 3 times. In the first two times, they did basic tests and sent me home. The third time, we had to talk with someone who had pull in the hospital to get me admitted and more testing done. Turns out, I had severe gastritis, an open ulcer in my throat, and my gallbladder was not functioning at all. After they found this out, I was in the hospital for a day, they sent me home. I was admitted to the hospital another 2 times after that. I lost 30 pounds in 3 weeks. The hospitals around here suck

·
Registered
733 Posts
Hate hearing that about the hospitals near you . We got a few around here that people avoid if all possible but most are top notch . I understand now why wanting to talk to your family doctor . Is your family doctor good ? Still saying prayers for you both .

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
Hate hearing that about the hospitals near you . We got a few around here that people avoid if all possible but most are top notch . I understand now why wanting to talk to your family doctor . Is your family doctor good ? Still saying prayers for you both .
He seems fine. He's very understanding and listens to my opinions, which is more than the ER would do. I haven't been with him for very long, but I like him. Appreciate the prayers as always, God bless my friend.

·
TFF Chaplain
19,299 Posts
Continuing in prayer for you, my friend, that God will bring you through this. Check out Psalm 40. God pulled David out of a fearful pit. Praying God pulls you out of this Covid pit.

My problem with going to the hospital is from a complete and total lack of trust and confidence in the hospitals around here.
Reminds me of what happened to my uncle. He had a stubborn streak in him. If he fell in a river and drowned you would need to look upstream to find him. He woke up one night not feeling well so drove himself 20 miles or so to one of two hospitals in town. After a while he decided he didn't like how they were treating him so he walked out, drove to the next hospital. There they started working on him right away and said "Sir, you are having a heart attack" and admitted him then and there.

41 - 60 of 86 Posts