The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
41,364 Posts
I just can't see paying that much for a 50 round box of .22, though, even the Wolf at $7.25 seems too high to me.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Thats eley match grade ammo, always been premium priced stuff. EPS is Eley Prime System

·
Premium Member
9,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah that seems high to me. Local gun shop has 50 round boxes for 4-5 bucks and even that seems high.
Good you can find it locally...............Nothing here and almost nothing on the net............Heard about this stuff and thought I'd share. Where are you with a LGS with ammo available at those prices?

·
Registered
154 Posts
Good you can find it locally...............Nothing here and almost nothing on the net............Heard about this stuff and thought I'd share. Where are you with a LGS with ammo available at those prices?
We actually have a couple around. Im in PA though so I doubt its worth a trip for you,lol. I guess 2 lgs went in on buying a butt load of 22lr and still have a couple thousand rounds in bricks, or so they did Tuesday. Doing my weekly check of every store today, calling around and seeing what they have.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts