The Firearms Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8,667 Posts
I've bought ammo from J&G Sales a few years ago. Prices were really great, and the ammo I bought surprised me when it came. It was advertised as 8X57mm German surplus, and when the 5 cases I paid for arrived, it was 1935/1936 production sealed cases of German ball ammo in really good condition. The sales folks (at least then) were nice, the prices were right, and shipping was fast.

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
nothing but great dealings with them. Their founder recently passed away, but I doubt the quality of service is going to change. Good solid company. if you have any questions, you can call them and speak directly to a person that cares.

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Two thumbs way up. I got an email from them, saying it is going to take longer to get guns from them due to heavy sales volume.

·
Super Moderator
44,789 Posts
I agree with everyone else, I have bought some C&R guns from them. Never any problems with them.

I looked at their web site last night to order a Walther P-38 (actually a P-1) and their price was $80 higher than Century so I ordered one from CIA (Century International Arms)

·
Registered
966 Posts
Jay

All the years that I owned the range in Mesa I dealt with J&G with ammo, guns etc and never once in 20 years did I ever have anything but good experience with them. That included the occasional return or exchange for something that would not sell.
They were always excellent to work with and always willing to help in all those years.

Good and very knowledgable people.

UF

1 - 10 of 10 Posts