July 4th Tea Party Idea

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by XShooter, Apr 26, 2009.

1. XShooter

XShooter New Member

Are any of you folks on these forums going to use the Tea Parties to meet one another in person? I have noticed that there seem to be people here from almost every state in country. I would like to meet some of the folks here who reside in my state. We could plan to meet at the same Tea Party in our respective states? Whaddy think?

http://www.teapartyday.com/Locations.aspx

Last edited: Apr 26, 2009
  2. primerib

primerib New Member

Good to know there will be more tea parties. I'm ready to party every week.

3. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

The July 4 TEA Party is getting most of the play, right now, but there are a number of Memorial Day parties being planned, also.

In my little town, I didn't meet any fellow TFFers, but that is not unusual. Now that the subject has been brought tomy attention, I think I'll make a lapel badge with the TFF logo. hmmmmm I also know of a fellow with an embroidery mahine. I'll have to ask Stitch what he would charge for a bunch. :D

Pops

4. 4EvrLearning

4EvrLearning New Member

Great idea, X! I am very much looking forward to the next party and would love to meet some fellow TFF'ers if that worked out. And being on a Saturday this year will make it easier travel-wise.

5. pickenup

pickenup Active Member

With the last tea party, I post on a local (to me) forum, and there were plans to meet and greet. The place that was picked out was SO crowded, that I could not even get close.

I found out later that there was a nice turnout from the other forum, but a lot of them had the same problem. Maybe for the next tea party there will be a bit more planning on where to meet, and how to identify. If so, I'll try to post it here on one of the threads at the time. Who knows?

6. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

We could all hold up signs that say "Barry sucks!":p:D

7. obxned

obxned Active Member

At the rate things are going, by the 4th of July we will be facing a national debt several trillion dollars larger than today, many more large sectors of private enterprise will have been 'nationalized' just as is happening today to GM, and in the name of national security and control of the new swine flu we will have even more restrictions on our rights. We also realize that by the mid-term elections illegals and ACORN make change by ballet improbable.

I think we are well past the time for tea bags and clever signs at peaceful protests.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2009
  8. XShooter

XShooter New Member

Well just holler at me if any of you Colorado folks want to meet. I am looking forward to it. I had to miss the one on April 15th due to other obligations, so I'm especially eager to make the one on the 4th of July.