Just a couple of pics I picked up.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ruffitt, Feb 27, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ruffitt

ruffitt *TFF Admin Staff* In Heaven Now

Flhunter
    9/22/01 6:01:36 pm)
    Just a couple of pics I picked up.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BlackGun
    (9/22/01 6:12:57 pm)
    Re: Just a couple of pics I picked up.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    E me and show me how to turn those target pictures into printable material so I can run a copy off the printer and make copies for target practice, I'm serious. Geeeeeeeeeeee! free targets off the photo copier

gpostal
    (9/22/01 6:55:12 pm)
    if you need help blackgun email me and i will tell you how ,or i can redo the pics email them to you and you just have to hit print

BlackGun
    (9/22/01 7:06:26 pm)
    Dan, e-mail them to me so I can print them out. I will never have to buy targets again, I love it> Thanks

TallTLynn
    (9/22/01 7:19:35 pm)
    BlackGun - those are the bestest kind of targets - I like them! Could someone please e-mail me also with them so I can print them up and shoot at them???

BlackGun
    (9/22/01 7:32:57 pm)
    You bet sweetie, just as soon as Dan or John sends them to me, I will forward tehm to you, By the way! Where ya been? Hve ya shot your AK yet?

gpostal
    (9/22/01 7:36:12 pm)
    on the way to both of ya

they where in a wierd format ,it said jpg but it wasn't ,i blew them up as big as i could get ,let me know how it works

BlackGun
    (9/22/01 8:36:21 pm)
    Dan reduce the size by one or two sizes smaller. It took 4 sheets to print each one, Please resend reduced

gpostal
    (9/22/01 10:07:19 pm)
    will do in the morning they worked for tlynn

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.