The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Banned
6,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i just put it up in case someone is out completely its more money but u will have ammo?

·
Registered
5,963 Posts
What brand ammo did you get Beth?

·
Registered
Pensacola Florida
3,735 Posts
I bought Eley Match EPS for $13.00 last week compared to $17.56 from CTD. That is $46.50 per brick difference. CTD is permanantly scratched from my Christmas list.:(

·
Banned
1,718 Posts
Gunbot just showed .22 in stock at normal prices on a particular website. By the time the website loaded for me, it was gone.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I can understand buying one or two bricks at these rip-off prices, but to spend $500 to $600 for a case makes no sense. Paying $60 per brick doesn't leave much profit margin to gouge the next victim. I guess I learned a lesson from 4 years ago when before this past Nov. I bought 5 bricks of Blazer for $85 total and NOT for resale. I'm more worried about the Zero count of 22 rifles on the shelves at the dealer wholesale warehouses. The cupboards have never been this bare. Sorta scary as to whom might be pulling the strings ??

·
Registered
4,608 Posts
I look at these posts on the 22rf ammo prices and unavailability and say to myself the crystal ball was right. When Dear Leader was elected in the first mistake. I started buying Federal champion bricks and Remington golden bulk packs a couple times month when Academy had a sale. A brick or bulk pack was $9.95 and gradually went up to $12.95.
I can wait a long time for the ammo market to correct.

·
Banned
6,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i bought the eley match never tried it, over the weekend have to open safe and see how much ammo i have

·
Banned
6,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i just posted that because i see so many people on here that are looking and can't find

G

·

·
Banned
6,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i am not saying its a good place or a bad place just saying they had 22 ammo in stock

·
Registered
4,717 Posts
I bought Eley Match EPS for $13.00 last week compared to $17.56 from CTD. That is $46.50 per brick difference. CTD is permanantly scratched from my Christmas list.:(

$99.97 for a $13.00 PMAG is what did it for me. I hope they enjoy all those profits because they'll get no more of my money.

·
Registered
4,717 Posts
Oops, Sorry cpttango, I didn't notice your comment above mine, but yeah I wont buy from them now at ANY price.

·
Registered
5,963 Posts
i just posted that because i see so many people on here that are looking and can't find
i am not saying its a good place or a bad place just saying they had 22 ammo in stock
Good to hear and good to post for the info!
I've been lucky enough to get some now and then tru my LGS and havent been "robbed" too much on the price. Usually, just limited how how much a person can swap-up.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts