The Firearms Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
I just picked up this little 25 auto at the pawn shop for $100. I know I paid to much but it's another gun in my arsenal. It's a Lorcin L25. I stopped at the pawn shop after picking up my auction items to see if they had any .22 wmr in stock. We were talking about mouse guns and the guy set it on the counter and said make me an offer so I did. He accepted now it has a new home. View attachment 274810
View attachment 274811
View attachment 274812
Dawg I’m jealous! I’ve wanted something to shoot 25 ACP for sometime. Had a brand new Beretta 32 Tomcat but the frame cracked within 300 rounds as is common. Sent it in, got the new replacement 8 months later, decided to return it to Sheels’ while it was yet I unfired and came home with a Ruger AR556. I miss my little mousie! It left me with a 50 cal ammo box FULL of reloads.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I shot this at 5 meters, rapid fire and pointing not aiming. (12” target) Good enough to ruin your day.

View attachment 274832
I hit a fly once hanging on a 10' ceiling point shooting with my Grex 18 gauge pinner with the safety blocked open, probably never do it again, but that came from practice. Every time I would plug the tool in I would check it's function by aiming and firing at usually a lens wipe or a cedar shim laying on the floor.
Only tool I ever messed with blocking the safty open, I swear!! Okay, circle saw with specifically difficult cuts that could not be performed otherwise!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts