The Firearms Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just picked up this little 25 auto at the pawn shop for $100. I know I paid to much but it's another gun in my arsenal. It's a Lorcin L25. I stopped at the pawn shop after picking up my auction items to see if they had any .22 wmr in stock. We were talking about mouse guns and the guy set it on the counter and said make me an offer so I did. He accepted now it has a new home.
Vision care Cosmetics Office instrument Eye glass accessory Tints and shades

Tin Beverage can Aluminum can Tin can Trigger

Trigger Air gun Gun barrel Gun accessory Composite material

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Those cheap pocket guns had it going on long before glock started sending them over. I remember some of them would hit the ground about 15 ft out and then clip leaves with the next shot but every now and then you would find one that you might be able to hit a pie plate with at 5 yards.

When you get a chance to fire it let us know how it does.
Normally I would go shoot it at my sisters house but her neighbors cows are calving right now and I don't want to give them undo stress by shooting a gun near them. My sisters property and her neighbors property were once the same property, parents and kids back in the 70s so the cow barn is virtually in my sisters back yard.

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Anyone read reviews of the Lorcin 25?
I did in fact. It seems to be kind of a 50/50 either you had one for years with no issue or its only good for throwing at people. I watched a you tube video on taking it down and cleaning it. the guy said he has put well over a 1000 rounds through it and never had any issues and in the same breath he said he wouldn't want to sell it for fear it would blow up on someone. I saw one article saying it was unreliable because it would have failure to feed when shooting things like Hornady XTP or FTX ammo. I couldn't help but think, Well Duh! it wasn't designed for that type of flat point ammo, when it came out round nose was pretty much all you could get.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts