The Firearms Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
.25 is available, but it's expensive compared with .22LR. I have reloaded .25 ACP, it can be done but it's sort of a pain in the a**, to make sure the little charge of powder is correct in each shell.

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
They used to sell a round with a little ball in the nose to try to get it to expand or do something more than just make small holes. I bought my wife one of those flip barrel Berettas ,25s years ago. I never felt like it was 100% reliable even though it never did hic cup. But the trigger would go back just about a hair away from as far as it could go before it would fire. That sort of left me uncomfortable and so it was traded years ago. Neat little gun though.

Reactions: 5string

·
Premium Member
12,419 Posts
.25 is available, but it's expensive compared with .22LR. I have reloaded .25 ACP, it can be done but it's sort of a pain in the a**, to make sure the little charge of powder is correct in each shell.
I understand that. My Uniflow won’t throw that small a charge accurately so I made a dipper out of a spent 22 case. Works amazingly well and not a PITA at all. Just kept filing it down till it dropped 1.5 grains.
Font Wood Fashion accessory Electric blue Natural material
Audio equipment Asphalt Wood Cable Metal

21 - 27 of 27 Posts