The Firearms Forum banner

41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
i do not need training. thank you very much. so just so everyone here gets that thru their heads. i carried weapons in the army for 22 years. i used the m45 (1911) the m16 the m14 the m89 the m60 machine gun i taught others in the army how to take them apart shoot them clean them and fire expert with them. i fired expert with all i mentioned. so now let's get this out of the way and move on. again i asked one question let's stick to that for answers.

she can pull the trigger just fine she can't grip it well. and an fyi she can pull the triggers on my rifles. and one rifle i made into a hair trigger and may do the same with the 17 i just got. and i do not need any remarks that it can't be done. thanks

·
Registered
799 Posts
I'm carrying a Springfield Armory XDE 9mm which is very easy to rack the slide. It might fit her better than a 19. I carry this more often than any of my other 9mm guns due to slim and easy to carry in any fashion.

·
Super Moderator
39,060 Posts
I typed in jnj and got Johnson & Johnson stock quotes. I typed in J&J and again got Johnson & Johnson. If by chance you mean J&G, I have been buying stuff from them for many years, mostly C&R (Curio and Relics), see how easy it was for me to type it out. But since you seem to know everything, J&G cannot be correct.

Oh yeah, the name of that other place is Rockey Brass not rockbrass. Thanks for that, I just added of to my "favorites list".

·
Registered
5,247 Posts

If her hands and arms are that weak a double action revolver is not going to solve your problem as the average trigger pull begins around 12lbs, some as high as 18lbs.
We all do not age the same nor suffer the same insults. I have developed arthritis at the base of both thumbs. It has become somewhat difficult to rack the slide of automatics, double action revolver use however is not affected in the least. At some point I may be unable to SAFELY manipulate the slide. I will still be able to continue to utilize a revolver if something else doesn’t pop up.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #45 (Edited by Moderator)
here you go i looked in one tab and tried to remember them in this tab. and got them wrong. so this time i just copied and pasted them. i have few more sites but these have the guns i'm interested in. if you want more let me know i will send them. thanks let me know
Spam removed

this site the guy i got mine for said is a fake site. the guy i gotmin from said this about the glockgunstore
The GlockGunStore
The GlockGunStore option is an obvious scam. A quick search has showed they are NOT a legitimate business and essentially scamming many individuals who have been looking during this pandemic. The website alone has only been up for less than 5-6months. The payment is absurd and sending a fully functional firearm in a completed state is a felony.

·
Registered
927 Posts
The EZ in 380 is my favorite, shot two Texas hogs this morning with my 9mm EZ.....also if .22 Lr is ok the S&W compact is a corker and so EZ to operate.

41 - 47 of 47 Posts