Just got to share this one

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TranterUK, Apr 15, 2009.

1. TranterUK

TranterUK Guest

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2009
  2. oscarmayer

oscarmayer New Member

the look on the panels faces before the singing started was like what the hell. and once ms boyle started the look was priceless. very talented and great voice. she just needs to sing behind a curtin :p

3. That contestant has an operatic quality voice, Tranter, very talented indeed. Your niece was on the panel?

4. mrkirker

mrkirker New Member

Don't you just love it when something turns out 'right'!

5. TranterUK

TranterUK Guest

No Pistol, she is on the crew, helping make the show. She started on another show called X Factor, I would think there is a US equivalent.

I just thought the whole clip is amazing, I for one was moved. If anything ever said dont go on first impressions, this does. It's a lesson I learnt many, many years ago with a gun guy in Phoenix called Mandell. Might mean something to some people.

6. trickyrick

trickyrick Member

i loved that little teddy w/ the machine gun. i never got to go in there before they closed the doors. sorry i missed that. did you live in phx, tranter?

7. TranterUK

TranterUK Guest

Thats the guy, with the teddy and the SMG, Martin Mandell, 'big boys toys'. No I never lived there, but have been a regular visitor over the last 30 odd years.

Its a shame you never got in there, he was quite a guy. I went to visit him about a year ago, and was told he had passed away. Great shame. Having been warned he was less than friendly, we went on to become good friends. He once supplied me with a Beretta 96 in a strange new caliber, seemed promising at the time, wonder if it caught on? Sure 'did what it said on the tin' as we say.

See you down the Arizona Mills Mall sometime....

8. 45nut

45nut Well-Known Member

Thanks Tranter,

That was quite a surprise! :eek::D I'm glad Simon got it right when he said extraordinary, but I think he was leaning the other way!

9. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

Wow. That's one of the best arguments for the old saying "never judge a book by it's cover".
    that I've ever seen.

Not the most attractive person but her voice transcends physical beauty.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2009