Just Heard this.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ruffitt, Mar 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ruffitt

ruffitt *TFF Admin Staff* In Heaven Now

bondai
    Senior Chief Moderator Staff
    (12/17/01 11:25:03 am)
    | Edit | Del All Just Heard this.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Louis Farakan is trying to set up a permanent Mosque here in Phoenix. Say's he likes Phoenix. As far as I am concerned he is nothing more than a professional shit disturber.

The man has a history of Racism against whites and now he wants to come here and start stirring up some do-do. We have enough problems here in Phoenix what with the illegal alien problem. We don't need this A****** here, go somewhere else...Afghanistan comes to mind.
    "Be grateful that you are not getting all the government you are paying for"

Smoky14
    (12/17/01 12:05:39 pm)
    | Edit | Del Re: Just Heard this.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hold your friends close your enemies even closer.

Now we can have you keep watch for the rest of us.

There is something to be said for living in Nowhere NM..nobody wants to come here..to low a profile.

bondai
    (12/17/01 12:09:11 pm)
    I've been in NM a few times, Actually I liked it. Except for the feedyards.....

warpig883
    (12/17/01 12:15:10 pm)
    But without the feedyards what would we eat?

Bondai, I really don't think many people take this fool serious. When it comes to folks like him just them them talk their talk people are genaerally smart enough to see they are fools. Of course I would not want a idiot like him in my town either. He is a big spreader of hate and discontent.

America- it takes all kinds.

God and the soldier all men adore. In times of trouble and no more. For when war is over and all things righted, God is neglected and the soldier slighted. *Carved on a stone sentry box on Gibraltar

Smoky14
    (12/17/01 1:12:42 pm)
    Bondai: Was that along I-10 just next to Texas? Would you believe that was a dairy owned by Texans who got run out because of the stink.

I'll be in Scottsdale for the Holiday, I'll help you keep an eye on 'em. Got to go to Dillon while I'm there...out of primers.

Different name
    V.I.P. Forum Host
    (12/17/01 2:38:52 pm)
    Farakan is on vacation. Massages
    can be give to church secretary.....
    Charlie D

What has four legs and an
    arm.
    A. A HAPPY Pit Bull!

LIKTOSHOOT
    (12/17/01 2:53:36 pm)
    Hey! Bondai....thats good news. Better there than Texas. Thanks AZ....we love ya!
    America, we are the symbol of Freedom and Liberty......

bondai
    (12/17/01 4:10:07 pm)
    YOU SHOULD RECOGNIZE THIS......

BITE ME !!!!!!!!

LIKTOSHOOT
    (12/17/01 6:23:22 pm)
    | Edit | Del RE: BITE ME TWICE!
    No what Arizona has that Texas don`t??????

?????

?????

????

??????

still wondering

still guessing

still.......????

Louis Fatcanmouth

Ain`t life in Arizona great, makes Texas safer. Thanks Arizona.

bondai
    (12/17/01 7:54:28 pm)
    | Edit | Del Re: RE: BITE ME TWICE!
    GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR !!!!!!

Oh yea I almost forgot. A Yankee's ass kicken' Worlds Series winnin' baseball team.....

TSO that.......

Edited by: bondai at: 12/17/01 7:57:51 pm

the real fredneck
    (12/18/01 6:57:44 am)
    | Edit | Del Re: Calypso Louie's Arizona Tour
    wonder which of the three things Chicago isn't providing anymore?, tight pu**y, loose shoes, or a warm palce to sh*t

Edited by: Tac401 at: 12/18/01 12:51:03 pm

bondai
    (12/18/01 10:41:38 am)
    | Edit | Del Re: Calypso Louie's Arizona Tour
    He's probably done all the damage he can do and it's time to move on....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.