The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Super Moderator
40,074 Posts
The bad thing about paying those ridiculous prices is that when the prices do start coming back down, they will never get back to what they should be because the retailers see that people will pay the scalper prices.

·
Registered
4,271 Posts
The local Sportsman’s Warehouse has had primers,pistol ammo and various brands of 22lr. In large amounts the last couple of days.All at the normal prices before all this panic buying started.Many friends and family stocked up but I am low on cash at the moment and couldn’t get any for myself.Bummer!
But this may be a good sign and a little positive news about supplies coming back.

·
Administrator
11,969 Posts
I did a test run to see how bad people want something. I needed a set of Dillon 38/357 dies. I found 2 sets on the internet for retail at 75.99. Same as Dillon retail. I bought both.

I listed one set on eBay for starting bid of 75.99 plus shipping to see what would happen. I really didn't know because I saw a used set sell for $102.

I was surprised the new set only sold for $96. At least my set only cost me $60 after it was done.

Okay, yall can flame away!

·
Super Moderator
40,074 Posts
I did a test run to see how bad people want something. I needed a set of Dillon 38/357 dies. I found 2 sets on the internet for retail at 75.99. Same as Dillon retail. I bought both.

I listed one set on eBay for starting bid of 75.99 plus shipping to see what would happen. I really didn't know because I saw a used set sell for $102.

I was surprised the new set only sold for $96. At least my set only cost me $60 after it was done.

Okay, yall can flame away!
I am really thinking about trying that with a brick of primers, maybe one brick of each size to see what is most "wanted".

·
Administrator
11,969 Posts
I am really thinking about trying that with a brick of primers, maybe one brick of each size to see what is most "wanted".
George, Start at a reasonable price and see what will happen. You may be pleasantly surprised.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts