just more bad news

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by doug66, Apr 29, 2009.

1. doug66

doug66 Member

Arlen Spector (R) senator from PA. jumped ship. Senate no longer filibuster proof 60-40 now. No checks or balances.

2. Haligan

Haligan Well-Known Member

In a strange way, this could work to our advantage.(our meaning conservatives).

We all know the analagy of the boiling frog.
    This move by Specter, may give the current (liberal, lunatic) administration the power to move their agenda more quickly.

This, as strange as it may sound, is a good thing.
    It is the slow progress, in the past, that has been responcible for the sleeping conservatives in this country to stay asleep.
    If the liberal lunatics now become emboldened to move even faster, then we may see the awakening of the sleeping conservatives, also become faster.
    Oh, by the way, anyone who thinks that this first 100 days, has brought about changes so rapidly, I might not know what I'm talking about. I can only say.

YOU AIN'T SEEN NOTHING YET !
    These lunatics who want to destroy the American way of life, have plans so drastic, so severe, we won't recognize our own country before long.

So in closing, I hate to concede more power to the left, but if we are ever going to get the political pendulum to swing back in favor of the founding principles of this country, we need the sleeping concervatives to wake up, and fast. Mabe this could do it. Mabe not. We'll see.

I yeild the floor.

3. obxned

obxned Active Member

Arlen Spector is a crap-weasel, and one of the first 'honest' things he has done is to admit publicly that he is an Ozombie.