Just Rec'd License... FORMS/LOGBOOK?

Discussion in 'Curio & Relics Forum' started by cointoss2, Mar 4, 2003.

1. cointoss2

cointoss2 Guest

ClydeBurrie
    (8/31/02 8:36:30 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del All Just Rec'd License... FORMS/LOGBOOK?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am a happy camper now... joining the ranks of you good folks here
    I am sure this has been asked before but with so many threads here I could not find an answer...
    Where can I find a good logbook and instructions for my collection once I start purchasing?
    THANKS in advance

Bob In St Louis
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (8/31/02 4:39:05 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Just Rec'd License... FORMS/LOGBOOK?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    When they sent you your license, they probably sent a gob of other info and booklets. Look for the yellow covered one entitled "Federal Firearms Regulations Reference Guide". You will want to look up Part 178, specifically 178.125(f) Firearms Receipt and Deposition by licensed Collectors (this will be around page 58 in the book). That tells you all about it.

When Gunrunnerjohn checks in, he has the record book format he can send to you.
    Crusty Cruffler of Fine Spanish Pistols - Eibar Rules!

ClydeBurrie
    (8/31/02 6:17:02 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Just Rec'd License... FORMS/LOGBOOK?
    Guess I'll rec'v those items in another mailing...
    THANKS Bob !

Tac401
    Administrator
    (8/31/02 11:48:28 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: Just Rec'd License... FORMS/LOGBOOK?
    Congrats Clyde!
    TFF VMBB Email Tac

gun runner john
    *TFF Staff*
    (9/1/02 11:03:56 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del Free Bound Book?
    If you want something you can print, here's a link to my bound book forms. Use the Excel one if you think you want to modify the heading or the like...

PDF: mywebpages.comcast.net/jo...d_Book.pdf

Excel: mywebpages.comcast.net/jo...d_Book.xls