The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to save everyone from sending money to these people with the thought that you will get what you paid for. I ordered 500 pcs. of 45ACP brass from them, paid them through paypal. After 5 wks. I sent an email, they told me it was damaged in shipment they were working on it. Three wks later they won't respond to email, won't answer the phone, I have no brass nor have I gotten a refund. Do not deal with these people. They lie and apparently they steal as well. Should anything change I will make a full retraction.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I would like to save everyone from sending money to these people with the thought that you will get what you paid for. I ordered 500 pcs. of 45ACP brass from them, paid them through paypal. After 5 wks. I sent an email, they told me it was damaged in shipment they were working on it. Three wks later they won't respond to email, won't answer the phone, I have no brass nor have I gotten a refund. Do not deal with these people. They lie and apparently they steal as well. Should anything change I will make a full retraction.
It won't change, I've been trying to shake loose and order that was placed over three months ago. I ordered 1k of 38 brass and 1k of 45Acp. I'm still waiting for the 45's, got an email a week ago that they had shipped but no sign of them yet. The 38's came a month ago and they were mostly trash brass, badly tarnished with some corrosion, over night in the tumbler and they still looked like trash, a lot of them went into the masher and will be sold for scrap. :confused::mad:

High praise for BBRBrass in CO he comes thru like a champ. :):):):):)

·
Registered
21 Posts
I finally got the FINAL ORDER KBAR will ever see from me. Mailman delivered the box yesterday. The .45 brass was in a plastic bag that was muddy, inside and out, they shoveled this brass out of the dirt and never bothered to clean it or too cull the badly bent, corroded and discolored. I have never, in 50 yrs as a loader and shooter, been shipped a bag of s--t like this.

Obviously they have no shame, but I'll say shame on them anyway.

·
Registered
18,036 Posts
i bet they had a hard time finding range brass after the 'embargo' hit and sent you all that junk.. late to boot.

thanks for the warning...

·
Banned
5,428 Posts
Contact paypal. They have a buyers guarantee when you pay for something through them. They may give you your money back and charge the seller.

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
http://www.kbarcartridge.com/Home.php
I googled the name and came up first with a PO box in San Juan Capistrano:

K Bar Cartridge
877-237-KBAR (5227)
PO Box 1812
San Juan Capistrano, CA 92693

Then on the About Us page, I came up with a PO Box in Los Molinos CA (?)

K Bar Cartridge
949-303-6511
PO Box 252
Los Molinos, CA 96055

All accompanied with a nice, convienent disclaimer:

*All brass is mixed head stamp unless otherwise noted
*Brass and nickel mixed, no aluminum or steel
*Polishing is available for an additional fee
*Brass will have range residue on it unless polishing is requested
*Other calibers available upon request
*Brass is not polished, processed, or cleaned in any way - It has simply been fired out of a gun on a range and delivered to us
*Buyer assumes all liability
*Brass cannot be accepted for refund as there is no way of us ensuring that the brass has been tampered with in any way
*CA residents will be charged sales tax of 7.75%

And I thought that THIS page was interesting:

FAQ's

Q: Is the brass processed?
No, we do sometimes carry processed brass, our brass is typically only once fired

Q: How long until my order is shipped?
Once your order has been received an is paid in full, your order will be shipped unless the item is noted as backordered. Please allow 2-3 days for processing. We ship every Friday.

Q: Am I going to receive a lot of crushed casings?
No, we hand pick through our brass to ensure that you receive whole brass. Just in case something slips through, we always include a little extra brass.

Q: Is the brass sorted by manufacturer?
Only Lake City brass is separated out. The rest is mixed headstamp with no particular weight to one manufacturer or the other. Whatever people are shooting at the ranges is what you will get.
So there it is. I was hoping for an address, but evidently they are dodging angry customers or the local C of C.
San Juan is over the hill from me, and I was thinking I could darken their door.. :dontknow:

·
Registered
1 Posts
For those of you still trying to track down K Bar cartridge aka Jeff and Melissa Kuebler, I happen to know they are living in Red Bluff, CA, within the "The Oaks" subdivision. I live in this area and know quite a few people that made the mistake of working for these two. They didn't treat employees any better than their customers. You are all correct in calling this company a sham. After their home in Los Molinos mysteriously burned down, Melissa and her 5 kids hopped around from hotel to hotel while Jeff ran around the countryside having a good ol' time sleeping around, going to expensive hunting clubs, and hitting the golf course. He's been doing all this on your money and by cheating the employees he hires. They now are renting a very nice home in an upscale neighborhood just north of the town of Red Bluff, CA. They were operating out of a small shop on Minch Rd., in Red Bluff for a while. But last I heard everybody they had working for them got tired of the garbage they dished out and they all have quit. I know that letters have also been written to IRS and the CA Labor Board about the running of this company. This husband and his very stupid wife have caused some inexcusable damage to some of their past employees that I won't elaborate on. Not only should you not buy from them but if they were to show up in your town looking for employees you need to avoid them at all costs. Anyone out there with a judgment against this company that needs papers served I know at least a half dozen people willing to do it for free.

·
Registered
761 Posts
This is not the first post on Kbar. I once ordered brass, it took a very long time to get. I'm just happy I finally got it. It's sad to see they are still up to their ol tricks.

·
Premium Member
3,976 Posts
Someone please do what they should!

Contact the California state attorney general office and file a formal complaint!

Complaining on the www will NOT help you!!

·
Super Moderator
41,407 Posts
Complaining on the www will NOT help you!!
It might not help them, but it might help another person from sending their hard earned money to those crooks. Just my opinion.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts