k98 where to buy???

Discussion in 'Curio & Relics Forum' started by cointoss2, Mar 4, 2003.

1. cointoss2

cointoss2 Guest

fomoco90
    (2/2/02 7:30:49 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del All k98 where to buy???
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    where can i buy a k98 with the nazi markings that aint been sent to another country. will pay good price for a good one hope someone can guide me in the right direction.

Bob In St Louis
    Senior Chief Moderator Staff
    (2/2/02 7:45:33 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: k98 where to buy???
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Most of the cheaper K98s coming into this country right now are coming out of various former Soviet Block countries (e.g., Yugoslavia, Bulgaria, Romania) and of all places, Israel. These are a mismash of marked, unmarked, and mixed up.

If you are willing to go the price, I would suggest cruising the auction sites like ************* and AuctionArms.com. The nicer marked K98s that have been around awhile (such as G.I. bring backs) are going to run up auctions of $500 plus.
    Crusty Cruffler of Fine Spanish Pistols - Eibar Rules!

fomoco90
    (2/2/02 7:57:04 pm)
    thanks bob i got a yugo one already but want the real deal got some other german ww2 stuff and one would complete it . i fiqured they would go for a lot more than that but im not complaning thanks .

Xracer
    Senior Chief Moderator Staff
    (2/2/02 7:59:44 pm)
    Welcome fomoco90!