The Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

Registered
Did it come with a Buck Rogers decoder ring? 馃ぃ

Seriously, I think Keltec comes out with some cool and innovative stuff, sometimes you have to work out the bugs on the new stuff, but there is a support group for those things. I carry a 3AT for my BUG without issue, in 12 years, I hope that shoots as good as it looks cool.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ya know... It reminded me of a blaster from Star Wars actually.... So you aren't far off.

I got a little alarmed when I couldn't open the bolt. They had a little orange 'chamber empty' plug closed in the bolt and I guess the guy that assembled and packed it was angry or ready to clock out because he let the bolt go home on a little chamber plug that was about the thickness of a plastic fork time and it sheared the plug and kinda jammed the bolt. I had to remove the mag and let half the plug fall free then tug the bolt back a few times.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I added a reflex sight, offset flashlight and a handgun legal angled forward grip nub. The flashlight is offset left and completely out of the sight picture. Reflex sight has 4 reticle choices, intensity settings in red or green. I just adjusted the sling to use around the shoulder in a push configuration so I have a good sight picture and the back of the gun doesn't hit me in the face. ;)

Sleeve Trigger Wood Machine gun Air gun

Registered
I would have set it up slightly different but firearms are like underwear. Each and every one of us know what we want.

Very interesting gun. I like it! I also like KelTec... a lot! Having written that they aren't for everyone. Cutting edge guns means that maybe not everyone is cut out for them. The CP33 comes to mind where loading instructions MUST be followed to the letter.

It's going to be interesting to see how long it takes for others to come out with an arm brace for it. It would be too cool arm braced or SBRed.

Please keep us in the loop after you fire it.

Registered
I just adjusted the sling to use around the shoulder in a push configuration so I have a good sight picture and the back of the gun doesn't hit me in the face. ;)
Probably 5 years ago I had just put together a 7.62 x 39 AR pistol. I must have gotten a little comfortable shooting it and relaxed my stance a bit when the buffer tube smacked me in the lips! I learned my lesson and went with the sling in the arrangement that you're describing. I also put a rubber barbell sleeve on the buffer tube just in case that happened again. No blood was drawn and my teeth were left intact, but I took the hint. :ROFLMAO:

Registered
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well I just loaded my two ps90 mags today my goodness those suckers are difficult to load

Super Moderator
Sorry Chris, but I hope that things shoots well, it sure is fugly . No disrespect meant.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Just got back from the range sighted in my reflex sight. Shot a total of 36 rounds found 35 of my brass. Gun functioned flawlessly

Super Moderator
Seeing that I read every post made, I cannot explain how I missed this thread (scratching head). That is a very interesting looking "pistol" and I agree that those magazines are somewhat difficult to load. It takes a little getting used to seeing those rounds taking a left turn when you push them into the magazine. Finding that many pieces of brass is almost like a miracle!

Registered
Looks a lot like it has no small influence from the Galico M950.
Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gas Shotgun

Registered
Next time you take it out to play lay a tarp or big sheet of visqueen out where your brass is landing. Makes retrieving the brass much easier.
Cool looking gun. Custom Smith MFG and Baker Tactical make tools that are supposed to make loading the PS90 mags much easier.

Registered
I like your Firearm, and I like Kel-Tec.

I was between jobs during the initial Scamdemic and sold a few. (9 total) One of which was the Kel-Tec PLR16 5.56. Bottom one in the photo. I kinda miss it. 馃槩馃槶 Push sling set up also. I kept the Meprolight M21 Holographic sight. 馃憤 Have and carry a Kel-Tec P11 on occasion.
Military camouflage Air gun Machine gun Trigger Shotgun

1 - 20 of 24 Posts