The Firearms Forum banner

Kel-Tec PMR-30 NOW AVAILABLE for pre-orders

8K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  graehaven 
#1 ·
Every .22WMR fan worth his salt has been waiting for this little rascal :)

http://cheaperthandirt.com/blog/?p=842

30 rounds of .22 Magnum are not only Supermely Viable ;) but also a few extra 30-round mags in your pocket make you the nastyest squirrel/rabbit hunter on the face of the earth ;)

Pre-order at your favorite gun store :)
MSRP $299

See less See more
#2 ·
Really liked the looks of your picture and the price you posted. Went to the supplied address that said the price was:

Expected Availability: Quarter 2, 2010
Expected MSRP: $415

With tax, will be almost five hundred. Guess that gun has to wait, can't afford that for a toy now, but thanks for sharing, one I will be handling in the future at the gunshop!

#6 ·
That would be great!

Oh wait.... I live in NY state, so can't have it - no more then 10 rounds - why bother then. :mad::mad::mad:

#7 ·
That would be great!

Oh wait.... I live in NY state, so can't have it - no more then 10 rounds - why bother then. :mad::mad::mad:
Fire some Democrats, hire some gun-friendly Republicans, and tell 'em to change some LAWS!! Heck, November ain't that far away!!

#8 ·
Fire some Democrats, hire some gun-friendly Republicans, and tell 'em to change some LAWS!! Heck, November ain't that far away!!
Unfortunately that is likely impossible. The state legislature is controlled by the large contingency of representatives from the NY city and down state - mostly liberal / progressive. The love to tax and spend and they hate gun rights.

The only way to see a change is if NYS splits - and I don't see that happening.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.