The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My DIL is buying one for Son's Christmas present. FDE (tan) 40 S&W , it use's Glock 22 mag's
She wanted to know about the interchangeable adaptors for different Magazines Like Beretta, S&W, CZ
Anyone use these ?

·
Registered
5,429 Posts
My DIL is buying one for Son's Christmas present. FDE (tan) 40 S&W , it use's Glock 22 mag's
She wanted to know about the interchangeable adaptors for different Magazines Like Beretta, S&W, CZ
Anyone use these ?
Unless they have recently change you pick the gun based on the magazine use and that’s it. Ruger Pc carbine is the only one I’m aware of that has the inserts to change to different manufacturers magazines.

·
Super Moderator
39,886 Posts
I had a Keltec Sub 2000 a while back - from what I remember - what you get is what you are stuck with. She just better buy him some extra Block magazines to fit that gun.

·
Registered
835 Posts
Got one last May and they're only what you order as far as mag. manufacture. Not aware of adapters. Could ck with M-Carbo aftermarket site. Love the gun and fits in my laptop case. I paid $379. Just checked and the adapter is only for glock.

·
Registered
358 Posts
I believe the above posters are correct. You choose the model that accepts the mags you plan on utilizing.

I own a Gen II Kel-Tec Sub2K in .40 cal. I bought a Glock 22 (.40cal) to pair up with it. I have 4-5 SMG 33 round mags. (It comes with one 10 rnd mag.) The Glock has a 17 round mag. It resides in a locked trunk (bolted to the floor) in my Commuter car. My Get Home bag.

·
Registered
5,429 Posts
They did, and still may have, what they call a Multi-Mag option which allows different manufacture's mags by changing out the mag release.
Learn something new everyday. Seems like there would be some reliability issues just changing the release. Some mags might be loose others tighter. The sub is a pretty reliable carbine but a sloppy fitting mag might affect it badly....?

·
Super Moderator
10,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
They did, and still may have, what they call a Multi-Mag option which allows different manufacture's mags by changing out the mag release.
Yes! Thats it, A sub 2000 called multi mag, CZ 75, Beretta, S&W , and a few other interchangeable magazines by swaping out mag release.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts