The Firearms Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
131 Posts
I understand the reasons for this IF one already has a break action shotgun and the occasional need to reach out a little farther than a pistol will go.

But would I buy one? no, at least not right now. the economy is still too shakey

· Premium Member
6,646 Posts
I don't know... I'm still thinking about it, but for 23.99 I can convert my 16 ga to a .410 so my daughter could try clays. It might be worth it. Not sure what the pattern would be...

I'd like it better if it could be converted to 20 ga. I'm also trying to find out if they could be used in a bolt action shotgun. Have inquires in on both questions. We'll see when I hear more.

· Registered
5,350 Posts
I think it is a very good concept. Many people don't carry a handgun while hunting. If hunting with a slug gun and the opportunity arises to take a rabbit or Grouse for the stew pot you can do so. After the hunt back at camp ( unless you're hunting on your own land ) You can pull out a box of CB's and kill beer cans or regulars 22's for zombie beer cans. I can remember a few times that I wished I had something smaller for a specific shot. One of the problems with most current adapters is the very shot barrel, sometimes less than a inch and a half. The 8 inch barrel should give acceptable accuracy for a head shot on Bugs Bunny or a rabid beer can.:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.