The Firearms Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Banned
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
KLONDIKE ICE CREAM BAR LOVERS, I tried a new one ROCKY ROAD.

Well after a big cookout what's for dessert?

Wife's mom gave us a couple of KLONDIKE BARS to try, ROCKY ROAD which I just had, chocolate with a marsmallow filling, not bad at all, you Rocky Road fans will love it.

And CARMEL PRETZEL which I haven't tried yet.

Geezzz, I just started really working out again!

So what's your favorite?

Banned
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well I tried the CARMEL PRETZEL with chocolate ice cream flavored KLONDIKE tonight, not bad at all.

Being that I don't have KLONDIKES that often I'd probably try it again.

But there is still my favorite vanilla flavored crunch. :)

Garandaholic
They're all good.
Too good.

Possession of these devices and "working out" are mutually exclusive.

You'll have to choose one or the other.

Banned
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They're all good.
Too good.

Possession of these devices and "working out" are mutually exclusive.

You'll have to choose one or the other.
Yes my wonderful mother-in-law loves to give us goodies...like being 7 years old again. BUT we've asked her to cut back, only 2 KLONDIKES each! BOTH good! :eek:

Now if you eat them daily well not a good idea, luckily I can cut back on sweets goes all the way back to my football and weight lifting days.

Now when I get done hitting the keys here I'm going out to workout on the bands, fire up a few zero calorie cigars and Diet Coke with plenty of ice. :)

Banned
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well just for fun I went to KLONDIKE to check flavors, wow including 100 calorie and no sugar added varieties.

http://www.klondikebar.com/#Bars

Original Mint Chocolate Chip Krunch Rocky Road Dark Chocolate Reese's庐 Heath庐 OREO庐 Neapolitan Double Chocolate Caramel Pretzel Mrs.Field's choclate chip Choco Taco and more..... (I heard there are mint fans here :rolleyes: )

I love the Crunch, Heath, Original Vanilla and more. :p

Registered
KLONDIKE ICE CREAM BAR LOVERS, I tried a new one ROCKY ROAD.

Well after a big cookout what's for dessert?

Wife's mom gave us a couple of KLONDIKE BARS to try, ROCKY ROAD which I just had, chocolate with a marsmallow filling, not bad at all, you Rocky Road fans will love it.

And CARMEL PRETZEL which I haven't tried yet.

Geezzz, I just started really working out again!

So what's your favorite?
That sounds like my next favorite mjp.

Banned
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That sounds like my next favorite mjp.
Yeah one good thing about a Klondike is you can eat one and done....not sit in front of the frig door with a spoon and 1/2 gallon of ice cream and "evening out the top". :p

I've had the 100 calorie and no sugar ones...but the real deals are a bit better.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.