-stock in excellent condition
-sights in excellent condition
-.22cal lr
-kriegeskorte & co Stuttgart

....any more questions in order to have the best appraisal text 504-427-281four

Attachments

· Registered
5,350 Posts
Krico was imported in the 1980's by , I believe a import firm called Trade winds, now gone. Your rifle seems to be a Model 300 or a variation there of. They are listed in the Standard catalog at 650-700 in excellent, down to 275-300 in poor. That is just a starting guide to value, it depends on where you are located and how badly someone wants the gun, value may be higher or lower. perhaps others may have more information.

· Registered
1 Posts
Did you ever find out anything about that Trico / Krico? I just acquired a 22lr rifle with a logo that LOOKS like Trico but I am now assuming it says Krico. (Very strange K). It is stamped "Kriegeskorte & Co. Stuttgart" and is also stamped on top of barrel "Waffen-Bock, Frankfurt / M." It has a double set trigger and a Mannlicher stock and is in pretty good condition. Does anyone know anything about this rifle? (I also acquired a SAKO Riihimaki in .222 but I've been able to get some info on that one from a Sako Collectors site. On this one, I can't find anything.
Any info at all would be appreciated. Thanks.

Here are a couple of Photos if that would help.

Attachments

· Super Moderator
45,425 Posts
Did you ever find out anything about that Trico / Krico? I just acquired a 22lr rifle with a logo that LOOKS like Trico but I am now assuming it says Krico. (Very strange K). It is stamped "Kriegeskorte & Co. Stuttgart" and is also stamped on top of barrel "Waffen-Bock, Frankfurt / M." It has a double set trigger and a Mannlicher stock and is in pretty good condition. Does anyone know anything about this rifle? (I also acquired a SAKO Riihimaki in .222 but I've been able to get some info on that one from a Sako Collectors site. On this one, I can't find anything.
Any info at all would be appreciated. Thanks.

Here are a couple of Photos if that would help.
You are talking to someone who has not been here since the day he made that post on April 8, 2013. I am closing the OLD thread so if you need information please start a new thread.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.