Dismiss Notice

Please be sure to post images when you're asking what the value of your firearm(s) is. We find this to be a necessary tool when determining a value. 

lafeaver shotgun ser#16517 model G

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by Ted Pearson, Apr 17, 2009.

1. Ted Pearson

Ted Pearson New Member

was wondering how to sell and for how much this gun. There is no rust and in good shape. There is no blueing anywhere on this gun.
    ser#16517

2. muddober

muddober Active Member

We need pictures to give you anything accurate. Lefever guns are of excellent quality and command good money, but condition means everything.

Ron

3. Ted Pearson

Ted Pearson New Member

4. Ted Pearson

Ted Pearson New Member

Ron-thank you for the reply- I do not know hoy to send pictures, but will
    talk to my grandkids and they will show me how. thanks again TED

5. muddober

muddober Active Member

Ted, I got your private message so you are showing promise on getting around on the site. I would try to help but I think we would both probably better off waiting for one of your grand kids. Kinda like the blind leading the blind if I tried to help.

I have had a few LeFevers in my life and one G model that I bought out of a pawn shop for $165.00. I sold it for a $1,000.00 which in my view was a lot of money for it. The frame on my gun was case colored and the barrels were browned and not blued being damascus. While I am not familar with LeFever serial numbers I suspect your gun is the same way and that is why you think there is no bluing. I look forward to your pictures.

Ron