Las Vegas, Trump, and the 2nd.

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by AaronW, Oct 3, 2017.

1. 2A-Jay

2A-Jay Well-Known Member

Do you think there are enough institutions for all the Liberals in this country?

2. GhostGunner

GhostGunner Active Member

Inland Empire area of southern California
    It's time to outlaw people who dream about, and plan, then do the mass shooters. Let ban them.

Old Ron likes this.

3. soundguy

soundguy Well-Known Member Supporting Member

It's already illegal to convert a semi auto to a full auto.

Atf has said that a BF stock does not convert a semi auto to full auto.

Maybee they should just enforce existing laws.. not that any of them would have helped against someone who out of the blue decides to shoot people.

4. GhostGunner

GhostGunner Active Member

Inland Empire area of southern California
    But you know, as tragic as events like that one is, they have to be to a certain degree expected. What I mean is, in a society where every one drives a car, there are going to be car accidents and very bad wrecks now and then.
    I'm an armed society, there's bound to be murders, and sometimes even Mass Murders unfortunately. This guy was just another bozo psycho who woke up one morning and decided he hated the world. Of course that day was months maybe even years ago as this event was planned over time. God help the rest of us.

shootbrownelk and Old Ron like this.
  5. carver

carver Moderator Supporting Member

Read what I said again! I was not talking about making a semi-auto conversion to full being illegal. And I agree with enforcing the laws that already exist. Not making new ones. But I'm afraid that is not going to happen!

6. SilasW

SilasW Well-Known Member

It's beating a dead horse, but the fact is, if someone wants to kill a bunch of people they can get it done. By whatever means. Everyone here knows this to be true. Bump stock, Slide fire, full auto, bomb, automobile or biological agent. Every liberal has an agenda and it's not in our best interest. People can argue semi-auto to full auto until the cows come home, Not going to make an ounce of difference as far as mass killings go.
    The left is quickly turning the USA into third world country status. Terror attacks are more common everyday. Most staged for effect to the babbling idiots believing in the MSM. It's not about firearms or public safety it's about control over your life. And the DC Elite are the teamsters driving the whole s***wagon. President Trump has proven himself to be a good man thus far. Says what he means and means what he says. In spite of all the opposition, he has achieved good thing in a short time. But it's an uphill battle.
    It's also true that the NRA probably isn't going to waste funds and time on New York and California. There would need to be billions spent to turn it around and then the liberals in charge would just reverse it with new laws. That's money better spent elsewhere. Some are already complaining about NRA fund raising efforts. Can you imagine the wailing if they tried to raise the money for that project?

7. AaronW

AaronW Well-Known Member

Not just those states, I've read complaints from owners in Oregon and Washington state say they feel the NRA has forgotten about them.

8. soundguy

Uh.. It looks like that's what you were talking about...

"I believe we are going to see laws passed that will prevent any gun being converted to full auto, by any means."

Old Ron and joe45c like this.
  9. Old Guns

Old Guns Well-Known Member

The NRA in maryland seems to be mostly members, The organization itself seldom if ever makes an appearance.

Old Ron and carver like this.
  10. carver

carver Moderator Supporting Member

You can't convert a bolt action rifle to full auto. And if they let us keep semi-auto, well, just look at CA, and NY!

Old Ron likes this.
  11. jedwil

jedwil Well-Known Member Supporting Member

The NRA is members.

ral357 and carver like this.
  12. jedwil

jedwil Well-Known Member Supporting Member

13. TigerLeo

TigerLeo Well-Known Member

Silas I have to respect you. You say it like it is.

carver, Old Ron, joe45c and 1 other person like this.
  14. SilasW

SilasW Well-Known Member

Thank you sir! I try.

carver likes this.
  15. soundguy

Actually, you can. The Pederson device was a simple blowback operated bolt replacement that could have been made to fire full auto very, very easily... Or, heck, bumpfire it ;)

carver, armoredman and accident like this.