Lawyers

Discussion in 'The Pump House Saloon' started by wolfgang2000, May 5, 2006.

1. wolfgang2000

wolfgang2000 New Member

Two lawyers had been stranded on a desert island for several months. The only thing on the island was a tall coconut tree that provided them their only food. Each day one of the lawyers would climb to the top of the tree to see if he could spot a rescue boat coming.

One day the lawyer yelled down from the tree, "WOW, I just can't believe my eyes. There is a woman out there floating in our direction."

The lawyer on the ground was most skeptical and said, "You're hallucinating, you've finally lost your mine." But withen a few minutes, up floated a stunning a RED head face up, totally naked, unconscious, without so much as a ring or earrings on her person.

The two laywers went down to the water, dragged her up on the beach and discovered, yes , she was alive, warm and breathing.

One said to the other, "You know, we've been on this gawd forsaken island for months now without a woman. It's been a long, long, time!.....So do you think we should.........well you know........$cr&w her?.......

"Out of WHAT????? asked the other.

At least we know they were not Kennedys

2. Marlin T

Marlin T Well-Known Member

Attached Files:

3. southernshooter

southernshooter New Member

4. Marlin

Marlin *TFF Admin Staff Chief Counselor*

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!