The Firearms Forum banner

Lee LCT Case Kicker - Inline Fab mini review

738 views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  RandyP 
#1 ·
I treated myself to a Father's Day present and picked up the Inline Fabrication case kicker full boat kit ($65) for my LCT.

http://inlinefabrication.com/collec...r-for-the-lee-classic-turret-reverse-rotation

It came very well packed in a USPS Priority Mail box.

To install it under my press I did need to enlarge the three mounting holes in the heavy metal plate they supply due to the size of my lag screws. Not their fault-lol

It went together with zero issues with just an adjustment of the turret indexing and doggone if it doesn't work just dandy. I frankly wondered if it would a difference but having run it for a hundred .45 ACP rounds this morning I can happily report that it DOES noticeably increase the through-put of the press. Still not at a progressive pace but since I now only place the empty case once and don't touch it again it simplifies and speeds up the process.

Consider me happy camper - or should I say reloader?

Confession, I did bugger up one of the supplied rubber fingers that kick out the case but they look like standard auto vacuum caps so I have some of those on order too.

See less See more
#3 ·
Yes, I use 4 dies on my turret so actually just two had to swap positions on the turret, the powder die and the FCD. The de-cap/resize die and the bullet seating die stay in place with the counter-rotation..

#4 ·
The more I'm using it and getting the 'tempo' down, it really is much faster.

My LCT is now my 'poor man's' progressive press - lol - still slow enough to pay attention to everything and enjoy the relaxing pastime, all the while churning out the product.

Dan should work with Lee Mfg and market this right along with the press kit. It is reverse rotation but if all the LCTs came that way upfront? No issues.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.