The Firearms Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
tccox
(6/11/01 11:24:56 am)
Reply | Edit | Del All lee loader/rcbs dies
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Will RCBS dies work in a Lee single stage press??

Also, I have a set of Lee dies for the above press but have never used a press before and am not sure how to operate it.

I can decap/size the hulls with one die. How/which die do I use to recap?? There is one die which may be missing a part. It is internally threaded but nothing inside but a hollow tapered piece of metal which appears to be for belling the mouth of the hull.

I can seat the bullets with the third die. I need help on the operation of the 2nd die.

I have books on order but they haven't arrived yet and I would like to try to load a few in the meantime. Any help appreciated. Tom

shooter45 us
*Senior Chief Moderator*
(6/11/01 11:35:41 am)
Reply | Edit | Del Re: lee loader/rcbs dies
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TC, you my find the info you need at:www.leeprecision.com. Hope this helps.

the real fredneck
(6/11/01 3:08:16 pm)
that 2nd die sounds like the rifle charging die, only used if you have the auto powder measure

tccox
(6/13/01 7:36:08 am)
Thanks for the info. I emailed Leeprecision and they are going to mail the instructions gratis. You just can't beat their service on this. They have a friend for life!! Tom
Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't.

WyomingSwede
(6/13/01 7:54:42 pm)
Lee is great for that. I sent them my worn out powder measure to be refurbised with a request to call me on the pricing. They called me, but only to tell me that they were replacing it free. I like Lee customer service...they have an 800 number for free technical help also. regards swede
Wyoming Swede

1 - 1 of 1 Posts