The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Big R
(12/4/02 12:22:03 am)
Reply | Edit | Del All Lee Loadmaster
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am thinking about purchasing a Lee Loadmaster, if anyone has any input as far a setup and reliability on this press I would appreciate it.

AGunguy
*TFF Staff*
(12/4/02 12:28:29 am)
Reply | Edit | Del Re: Lee Loadmaster
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Welcome, Big R, nice to have another loader join with us.

I don't have any experience with Lee Loadmaster, but I'm sure we have a couple of gents on this forum who can relate on your question.

What calibers are you thinking of reloading?

Gunguy

Big R
(12/4/02 12:42:58 am)
Reply | Edit | Del calibers
Thank You for the welcome.

mainly .45 ACP and .40 S&W, I'm still planning on doing my rifle loads on my Lee Turret Press.

AGunguy
*TFF Staff*
(12/4/02 8:55:45 am)
Reply | Edit | Del Re: calibers
That new 4-holer Lee turret press looks like a good one, they say if you've got the old 3-holer it can be upgraded to the 4-holer for merely a few bucks.

I have two Lee hand primers that are getting a bit worn out as to loading volume amounts of different calibers. Also, use Lee dies quite a bit as I like their prices.

Gunguy

Edited by: AGunguy at: 12/4/02 10:42:07 am

kdub01
*TFF Senior Staff*
(12/4/02 12:50:47 pm)
Welcome to the board, BigR -

We'll look forward to further posts on the many forums we have here - just stay away from the Pumphouse - bad lot of dudes hang out there and will do nothing but get you into trouble!
"Keep Off The Ridgeline"

shooter22
*TFF Staff*
(12/4/02 5:03:46 pm)
BigR, Email me at [email protected].

Hey, Bin Lauden, our women can kick you butt!

silent9121z
(12/7/02 10:10:06 am)
Hello,
I am new to the forum. I have been reloading on Lee
single stage for about 2 years now and have ordered
the Lee LoadMaster. Hopefully, in about 3 to 4 weeks
I will have some good insight as to the reliability and
ease of use of this machine.

Regards,
Silent

warpig883
*TFF Staff*
(12/7/02 8:07:02 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del
ezSupporter
Re: calibers
Welcome to the forum guys
In 49 states ignorance is a crime. In the other one it is bliss.

AGunguy
*TFF Staff*
(12/7/02 11:39:32 pm)
Welcome, Silent. Glad to see you here.

Reloading is not just a job, its fun as all heck...too...keeps me out of trouble with all the gadjets and doo dads to play with while making good ammo in the process.

Gunguy

silent9121z
(12/15/02 9:28:53 pm)
No Doubt !!!!!!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts