Les Baer

Discussion in 'The 1911 Forum' started by ysacres, Mar 7, 2003.

1. ysacres

ysacres Moderator Moderator Supporting Member

Smoky14
    V.I.P. Member
    (5/28/02 7:29:27 am)
    Reply Les Baer
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I got my hands on a Baer yesterday and DAMN I got to have one of those babies. I don't think I've ever felt a nicer piece of craftmanship in my life. It was absolutely the tightest and smoothest I've ever felt.

DONATIONS ACCEPTED

Las Vegan Cajun
    (5/28/02 9:41:22 am)
    Reply Re: Les Baer
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    That's all I needed to hear. I've got a Kimber Ultra CDP and I love that gun. I have been thinking of getting a Les Baer for my next 1911.

rgreene501
    (5/29/02 5:07:22 pm)
    I bought a Monolith some time back and its been one of the most reliable pistols that I've owned. The only thing I'd suggest is to buy a quality bushing wrench; you'll need it.

shooter45 us
    *TFF Chief Of Staff*
    (5/31/02 4:47:06 pm)
    Les Baer builds about the tightest 1911 on the market.

2. power-strings.com

power-strings.com Guest

I ordered a premierII with 1.5" @ 50 yards guarantee. It should be here by wednesday (please, please, please be here). Man I can't wait.

I've reloading all of my 45acp brass to try and kill some time for the wait, but it seemed like I was done in 5 minutes.

Oh well :eek: I plan to post a review on www.1911forum.com as soon as I put put about 1000 rounds through it which should be Thursday or Friday. I well have pics too if anyone cares to see it.