The Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, I showed off mine, so now lets see some of the rest of you folks pride and joy.
How about post up some pics and vids of your AR, wheather it's loaded to the gills like mine, or stripped down clean, lean and mean.

Donnie D :D

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
sorry, I sold all my guns. some fell outta the boat on my last fishing trip also, might wanna check the bottom of the nisqually river :D

I'll dig some pics of the guns I used to own though.... ;)

·
Registered
19,216 Posts
all joking aside... if some BS ban actually passes .. before it goes into effect.. I'll sell everything I have that is not NFA, except for a carry gun for me and the wife, and a deer rifle and a scattergun...

tiks me off to even think about it.

on the other hand.. could pay down the mortgage.. :)

·
Registered
7,532 Posts

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
my most recent AR, fledgling as it is now; still needs front flip up iron sight, tac light and a few other small goodies but DDM4 upper (5.56) and a homemade lower (mega arms w/DPMS guts)

But it too fell in the river, kinda sucks but at least I enjoyed it for a while. oh well. If I ever find it, I will be able to make the above upgrades yet.

·
Premium Member
12,996 Posts
I have 4 and will add more and proud to say it. I have 18 30 round mags fully loaded too. Its my right and I am not one bit ashamed to say so.

·
Registered
7,532 Posts
I have 4 and will add more and proud to say it. I have 18 30 round mags fully loaded too. Its my right and I am not one bit ashamed to say so.
:ya::yeahthat::thumbsup::patriotic:

·
Banned
5,425 Posts
I wish I could afford one....

G

·
That is the Predator Pursuit Rifle 20" barrel 1:8 twist with Wylde chamber.

Those are handloads 60gr V-Max 25gr H4895 in a rem case using Wolf primers. Based on a load by a guy over at 6mmbr.com named graymist.

·
Banned
5,425 Posts
I am so trying to build one - and these are scary why?

·
Banned
5,425 Posts
my most recent AR, fledgling as it is now; still needs front flip up iron sight, tac light and a few other small goodies but DDM4 upper (5.56) and a homemade lower (mega arms w/DPMS guts)

But it too fell in the river, kinda sucks but at least I enjoyed it for a while. oh well. If I ever find it, I will be able to make the above upgrades yet.

What river? I'll go scuba diving for it. If I find it can I have it? :)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.