The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Woodchuchs have been out over a week already. I spotted this guy on my way home from church today, I grabbed my 220 Swift and went back for him. His mistake was being out too long :)
Easy 120 yard shot

·
Registered
3,555 Posts
How much wood can a wood chuck chuck????

NONE!! After 76highboy sees them!!!!!!!!

:D:D:D:D

Got to check the scope on my .22 mag. I'm excited!:)

·
Registered
5,963 Posts
NICE and it looks like the 220 Swift done it's job on the beast.
I'd been wondering if they'd been out as of yet and good to know and thanks for the post!
I've been looking here (southern part of the state) and haven't caught any out,
yet!;)

·
Registered
3,555 Posts
So the wood chuck looked down and said: "I don't remember eating that?"

·
Registered
57 Posts
Here's a good recipe shoot groung hog through the head with a 22 run wire through bullet hole........ Tie wire to Dogwood tree in the woods, no Dogwood available any tree will do. Come back to area about 2 hrs before dark get in tree stand an hit your predator call. Fish carcasses work extremely well, like stripers.......Try it you'll like it but predator won't......Redworm

·
Registered
3,555 Posts
I had a friend who would take young chucks, skin, cut them up, males may have glands in the hind legs??, and then soak them in milk or salt water overnight. He would then fry them and debone them. The meat would go into spagitti sauce. He loved it.

I personally believe it is better to leave the skin on, throw them on the roof of an outhouse, burn the outhouse down, then eat the shingles.

course that's just me.

:D

·
Registered
2,954 Posts
I personally believe it is better to leave the skin on, throw them on the roof of an outhouse, burn the outhouse down, then eat the shingles.
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts